千万别学英语 第4阶段 情景12:在比萨店
日期:2013-10-22 08:30

(单词翻译:单击)

Situation 12: At Pizza Hut
场景 12: 在比萨店
(Kevin and Barry arrive at Pizza hut and get ready to order.)
( 柯文和芭雷开车到比萨店,准备点东西。)
Hello, welcome to Pizza Hut.
你们好,欢迎光领比萨店。
May I take your order?
请问需要什么?
Barry, let's get a medium pizza and each order one half, okay?
芭雷,我们要一个中等的比萨,一人一半怎么样?
That sounds good.
听起来很不错。
I want my half with sausage, onions, mushrooms, and anchovies.
我的那一半要香肠,洋葱,蘑菇和凤尾鱼。
Anchovies?! Anchovies stink.
凤尾鱼?!凤尾鱼是臭的。
How can you eat those things?
你怎么能吃那些东西?
(The woman working at Pizza Hut becomes angry
(在比萨店工作的那个女人生气了,
because they are making her wait too long.)
因为他们让她等的太久了。)
Excuse me, but are you going to order the second half of your pizza?
对不起,你的那一半比萨打算要什么?
Yeah, quite talking about how bad my pizza is and order your own half.
是的,停止说我的比萨有多坏,点你自己的那一半吧。
I will. I would like ham and pineapple.
我会的.我要火腿和菠萝。
What?!
什么?!
Ham and pineapple are way worse than anchovies.
火腿和菠萝比凤尾鱼更糟。
What are you, Kevin, Hawaiian?
你是哪里人,柯文, 夏威夷人?
No, I'm from California just like you.
不,我和你一样是加洲人。
But Hawaiian pizza is the best.
但是夏威夷比萨是最好的。
Would you like anything to drink with that?
你们想要什么喝的吗?
I'll have a coke.
我要可可。
I'd like a water.
我要一杯水。
(The woman gets them their drinks.)
(那个女人给他们饮料。)
Here you are.
给你们。
That will be nine dollars and fifty-nine cents.
一共是9美元59美分。
(Barry gives the woman ten dollars.)
(芭雷给那个女人10美元。)
Here you are.
给你.
Here is your change, forty-one cents.
找你钱,49美分。
Your number is thirteen.
你们是13号。
Please find a table and I will call your number when your pizza is ready.
请找一个位置,你们的比萨好了我会叫你们的。
Let's sit by the window.
我们坐在窗户边上。
Great.
好的。

分享到