千万别学英语 第5阶段 情景14:在酒吧里
日期:2013-11-21 08:30

(单词翻译:单击)

Situation14: In a Bar
场景14: 在酒吧里
What can I get for you gentlemen tonight?
先生今晚想来点什么?
I'd like a gin and tonic, please.
我想要一杯滋补杜松子酒。
Make mine a double scotch, straight up.
给我一杯两倍的直接压火酒。
Did you have a rough day?
你今天是不是有生气的事
I don't want to talk about it,
我不想说
but let's just say you should keep the bottle close at hand.
但我只想说你应该把瓶子放在手边。
I understand.
我明白了
Hey, where's my gin and tonic?
嘿,我的滋补杜松子酒呢
Okay, okay. Just give me second here.
好的,好的。请等一会。
(Bartender goes to make the drinks.)
(酒保去拿酒了。
Man, I just wanted to apologize again for……
我只想再跟你说对不起
(Cutting Steve off.) Stop. We're at a bar now, not at the office,
打断)不要说了。我们现在是在酒吧,不是在办公室。
and I don't want to talk about work.
我不想谈工作。
I said it was okey and I meant it.
我意思是说现在很好。
If it's really still bothering you we can talk about it on Monday.
如果这真的很让你忧虑的话,我们可以在星期一谈。
You're right. I'll shut up now.
你是对的。我现在不说话了。
(Returning with a drink in each hand.)
(两只手都拿着酒来了。)
Here's a gin and tonic for you,
这是你的滋补杜松子酒,
and a double scotch, straight up, for my friend who had the hard day.
两倍直接压火酒,给我的这位今天过得不好的朋友。
I hope this helps.
我希望这有帮助。
You know it will.
你知道它可以的。
James, a toast to your coming promotion.
詹姆斯,为你的即将升职干一杯。
No, you're getting ahead of yourself.
不,还早着呢。
First, let's drink to our successful deal today.
首先,让我们为今天生意的成功干一杯。干杯。
cheers.(They touch glasses.)
他们碰杯
Cheers, to a good day's work.
干杯,为一天好的工作。

分享到
重点单词
  • roughadj. 粗糙的,粗略的,粗暴的,艰难的,讨厌的,不适的
  • understandvt. 理解,懂,听说,获悉,将 ... 理解为,认为
  • tonicn. 补药,奎宁水,[音]主调音或基音, adj. 滋补
  • scotchn. 伤口,刻痕 v. 粉碎,消灭,阻止 v. 弄伤,刻
  • apologizevi. 道歉,谢罪
  • promotionn. 晋升,促进,提升