千万别学英语 第6阶段 情景5:电话对话
日期:2013-12-11 08:30

(单词翻译:单击)

Situation5: A Telephone Coversation
场景5: 电话对话
(Mike calls Sarah on the phone.)
(Mike给Sarah打电话)
Hello, may I speak with Sarah?
喂,我可以找一下Sarah吗?
May I ask who's calling?
请问是哪位?
It's Mike Watson, from her U.S. History class.
我是Mike Watson,和她一个班的
Okay, just a second. I'll get her.
好的,请等一下。我让她来接。
(Sarah picks up the phone.)
(Sarah拿起电话)
Hello.
喂。
Hi, Sarah, it's Mike.
嗨Sarah, 是我,Mike.
Didn't we just see each other? You must really like me.
我们互相认识吗?你一定真的喜欢我。
You know I do. But that's not why I called.
你知道我的。但那不是我为什么给你打电话。
You know my roommate Charles? Well he wants to come with me to the party tonight.
你认识我的室友Charles吗?他今天晚上想和我一起去参加晚会。
Charles? Isn't he kind of a bookworm?
是Charles? 他是不是书呆子那一类的?
Why does he want to come to the party?
他为什么要去参加晚会呢?
Yeah, he does study a lot, but he's not a bad guy.
是的,他学习很好,但他不是个坏家伙。
And there will be so many girls tonight.
今天晚上会有很多女孩。
Maybe even he can get lucky.
也许他也想碰运气。
I wouldn't bet on it.
我不相信
But, yes, I'll put his name on the guest list.
但是,我可以将他的名字列到客人名单上。
How do you spell his last name?
怎样拼写他的名字?
M-A-L……
是M-A-L……
(Cutting Mike off.) Wait, wait, let me get a pen and paper.
(打断Mike。)等等,我拿笔和纸。
What was that again?
再说一遍。
His last name is spelled M-A-L-I-Z-E-W-S-K-I.
他的名字是M-A-L-I-Z-E-W-S-K-I.
Got it. Are you guys coming together?
好了。你们是一起来吗?
Yeah. Should we bring anything?
是啊。我们应该要带点什么?
No, we have that all taken care of.
不,我们那什么都有。
But be sure to dress nicely; it's a semi-formal event.
但要注意穿的漂亮一点;这是近于正式的晚会。
Don't worry. We'll both be in suits.
不要担心。我们都会穿西服。
And ties, right?
还有领带,对吗?
Right, right. Although Charles' tie might be a clip-on.
对,对。虽然Charles的领带可能是用夹子夹住的
Oh, you are so bad. I'll see you at seven. Don't be late.
噢,你太坏了。七点的时候见。不要迟到。
Okay, seven o'clock. I'll see you then. Bye.
好的,七点钟。那时见。再见。
Bye.
再见

分享到