千万别学英语 第2阶段 情景9:步行在洛杉矶
日期:2013-08-28 08:30

(单词翻译:单击)

Situation 9: Walking in Los Angeles
情景9 步行在洛杉矶。
(Mr. Pak and Su-mi decide to go for a walk near Mrs.Kim's house.)
派克先生和苏米决心在吉姆的房子附近步行。
Are you tired?
你累了吗?
No, I feel fine.
不,我感觉很好。
What about you, Sue?
你呢,舒?
No, I'm not tired.
不,我不累。
Why do you ask?
为什么你要问?
Well, in front of our house there are many nice stores.
好,在我们的房子前面有一些漂亮的商店。
I thought you might want to take a walk and see some of them.
我想你应该想去散步,并看看他们。
Okay, that sounds fun.
行,听起来有趣。
Do you want to go too, Sue?
舒你也想去吗?
Of course I want to go.
我当然想去。
I love shopping.
我喜欢购物。
Well, I can't promise you whether you can buy anything or not.
好,我不能承诺你能买一些东西。
So it won't really be shopping.
你不可以买东西。
That's all right. I like window shopping, too.
那样也行,我也喜欢购物橱窗。
Okay, let's go .
行,让我们走。
We'll come back in about thirty minutes.
我们可能30分钟后回来。
Thirty minutes?
30分钟?
All right. See you then.
行,待会儿见。
(Mr. Pak and Su-mi go out of the house
Pak先生和苏米走出了房子
and go down the street to where there are many stores.)
来到了有很多的商店的街上。
Hey, there is a store that sells food and drinks.
嘿,有一个买食物和饮料的商店。
Can we go in?
我们能进吗?
I am thirsty.
我渴了。
Yes, I'm thirsty, too.
行,我也渴了。
(Mr. Pak and Su-mi go into the store,
派克先生和苏米走进了商店,
but they cannot find the milk.
但是他们不能找到牛奶,
Mr. Pak asks the man working at the store where it is.)
派克问在那个商店工作的人。
Excuse me,
对不起,
but where is the "milku"?
请问牛奶在哪儿?
I am sorry, what are you looking for?
对不起,你在找什么?
"Milku. "I want to know where the "milku" is.
牛奶,我想知道牛奶在那里。
I am very sorry,
非常对不起,
but I can't understand.
我听不懂。
We are looking for some milk.
我们在找寻牛奶。
Oh, milk. Thank you.
哦,牛奶,谢谢你。
It is in the back of the store, next to the cheese and eggs.
在商店的后面,在干酪和鸡蛋的附近。
Wow, Sue, your pronunciation is very good.
吖,舒,你的发音太好了。
That is the difference between the old and the new generation.
那就是老一代和新一代之间的不同。

分享到
重点单词
  • thirstyadj. 口渴的,渴望的
  • pronunciationn. 发音
  • suevt. 控告,起诉 vi. 请求,追求,起诉
  • minutesn. 会议记录,(复数)分钟
  • understandvt. 理解,懂,听说,获悉,将 ... 理解为,认为