千万别学英语 第1阶段 情景11:仇女士和安迪
日期:2006-02-16 23:22

(单词翻译:单击)

Situation 11: Mrs. Cho and Andy
情景11 仇女士和安迪。
After talking on the phone with Mrs. Lee,
和李女士在电话里谈话后,
Mrs. Cho talks to Andy.
仇女士对安迪说。
Andy, do you have any plans for Sunday?
安迪,你星期天有什么计划吗?
No, Mom, why?
没有,妈妈,干吗?
Well,Mrs.Lee and I decided to take you and Michael to the movies.
好,李女士和我决定带你和迈克尔去看电影。
Cool.
太棒了。
Which theater are we going to?
我们打算去哪个剧院?
We are going to meet them at the Kinema Theater
我们打算和他们在电影院剧场见面。
Okay.
行。
But what movie are we going to see?
但是我们打算去看什么电影?
You should watch a movie in English to practice your English listening.
你们应该去看英语电影,以便练习你们的英语听力。
That's true,
那是对的,
but even the movies in English all have Korean subtitles.
但是即使是英语电影,也都有韩国对白字幕。
Well, you'll just have to not read them.
行,你得避免看字幕。
Do you promise?
你能答应吗?
I promise.
我答应。
What movie are we going to see?
我们打算去看什么电影?
I was thinking about "The Beach".
我想是“海滩”。
"The Beach"?
海滩?
Isn't Leonardo DiCaprio in that?
是不是李奥那多.迪卡普里奥在里面?
Yes, he is.
是的,是他。
Isn't he handsome?
他不英俊吗?
Handsome?
英俊?
He looks like a girl.I hate him.
他看起来像个女孩。我讨厌他。
But wasn't he handsome in "Titanic"?
但是他在"泰坦尼克号"里不是很英俊吗?
He was stupid in "Titanic".
他在"泰坦尼克号"里很乏味
He's so skinny,just like a little girl.
他这么小,看起来就像一个小女孩。
Okay, we can see something else.
行,我们可以看其它的。
How about "Sleepy Hollow"?
“沉睡的山谷”怎么样?
That's better.
那个好一点。
Johnny Depp is in that movie.
约翰尼.德普在那个电影里。
He was so cool in the movie, "Dead Man".
在那个“呆板的人”电影里,他是如此的酷。
Great, then we'll watch "Sleepy Hollow".
太好了,那么我们将看“沉睡的山谷”。
Thanks, Mom.
谢谢,妈妈。

分享到