千万别学英语 第4阶段 情景15:电视新闻
日期:2013-10-25 08:30

(单词翻译:单击)

Situation 15: Television News
场景 15: 电视新闻
(Kevin's mother turns on the television to get ready to watch the news.)
(柯文的妈妈打开电视机准备看电视。)
Kevin, be quite the news is on.
柯文, 新闻开始了,安静一点。
Okay.
好的。
(Kevin sits down on the sofa next to his mother.
(柯文坐在沙发上,靠在他妈妈旁边。
Just then, Kevin's sister, Mary, comes home.
就在那时,柯文的姐姐,玛蕾,回家了。
She comes into the living room and watches the news too.)
她来到卧室,也一起看新闻。)
Mom, I don't know why you like the news.
妈妈,我不知道你为什么喜欢新闻。
It's the same every day.
每天都是一样的。
Every day there is some crime, fire, and floods.
每天都有犯罪,火灾和洪水。
There is never any good news.
从来没有好消息。
Mary, be quiet.
玛蕾,安静。
I'm trying to watch this.
我想看看这个。
I know there is some bad news,
我知道有一些坏消息,
but it is important that we know what is happening in the world.
但是我们知道世界上发生了什么是很重要的。
Yeah, Mary, mom is right.
是的,玛蕾,妈妈是对的。
It is important that we know about the world.
我们了解地球是很重要的。
Why are you so stupid?
你为什么这么愚蠢呢?
Be quiet, Kevin.
安静,柯文。
I'm a lot smarter than you are.
我比你聪明多了。
No you're not.
不,你不是。
You're just older, not smarter.
你只是比我大,并不比我聪明。
You are both smart.
你们都很聪明。
And you both have to be quiet, the news is on.
你们俩都安静,新闻开始了。
Okay, but can we watch something else later?
好的,但是我们呆会儿能看别的吗?
Yes. Now let's be quiet and watch the news.
是的.现在我们安静看新闻吧。
Don't worry about me mom.
不用担心我妈妈。
I won't be here.
我不会在这儿。
I'll be at the game and the party.
我会去看球赛,参加晚会。
But Mary won't, she's too ugly.
但是玛蕾不会;她太讨厌了。
Shut up.
闭嘴。
I said be quite, both of you.
我说安静,你们两个。
I'm going. Bye mom.
我走了。再见妈妈。
Bye, Kevin.
再见,柯文。
Remember to be home by midnight.
记得午夜回家。
No, dad said I could come home at twelve-thirty.
不,爸爸说我可以12:30回家。
Well then, be home by twelve-thirty.
那么,12:30回家。
Your father and I will be waiting.
你爸爸和我会等你的。
I will. Bye again.
我会的.再见。

分享到