千万别学英语 第3阶段 情景5:在校车上
日期:2013-09-12 08:30

(单词翻译:单击)

Situation 5: On the School Bus
场景 5: 在校车上
(Robert goes outside and catches the bus. His friend Billy is already on the bus.)
罗勃特(出门后搭上了车.他的朋友比利也在车上.)
Hey, Billy, what's up?
嗨,比利,你好啊?
Hey, Bobby. How are you?
嗨, 波比.你好.
My name is Robert, not Bobby.
我的名字是罗勃特,不是波比.
And my name is William, but everybody calls me Billy.
我的名字叫威廉,但是所有的人都叫我比利.
Well, that's you, not me. Please call me Robert from now on.
那是你,不是我.从现在起请叫我罗勃特.
Okay, Bob.
好的,波比.
Very funny. I'm going to start calling you William.
真有意思.我想开始叫你威廉.
No, I hate that name. I promise to call you Robert,if you promise not to call me William.
不,我讨厌那个名字.如果你保证不再叫我威廉,我保证叫你罗勃特,
I promise. You see how easy that was.
我保证.你瞧那是很容易的.
Hey, are you going to pratice today?
嘿,你今天打算锻练吗?
Pratice? What pratice?
锻炼?什么锻炼?
Basketball pratice, of course.
当然是篮球锻炼.
I almost forgot. Yeah, I'm going.
我几乎忘了.是的,我会.
What about you? Did your dad give you permission?
你呢?你爸爸允许你了吗?
Yep. Can you believe it? The old man is not so bad.
是啊.你能相信吗?老年人也不是很坏.
I think your dad is really cool.
你的父亲真好.
He's way better than my dad.
他比我父亲好多了.
That's what you think, but it's not me.
那是你的想法,不是我的.
He only wants me to study, but my mom helped me so now I can play sports too.
他只希望我学习,但是我妈妈帮助了我,所以我现在能参加体育运动了.
What about your grades?
你的成绩怎么样?
I promise that I would get good grades.
我保证我会有好成绩的.
What if you don't?
如果你没有呢?
If don't, then I have to quit the basketball team.
如果没有,那么我就要退出篮球队.
I know you'll be studing hard this year.
我知道你今年会努力学习的.
Yes, I will. I like basketball enough to make me want to study hard.
是的,我会的.对篮球的热爱足以让我好好学习.
Yeah, school is not so bad if you can both study and play.
是的,如果你能又玩又学的话,学校也不是很坏.

分享到