千万别学英语 第4阶段 情景4:在学校
日期:2013-10-10 08:30

(单词翻译:单击)

Situation 4: At School
场景4: 在学校
(Kevin and Barry finish practice and drive to school.
(凯文和巴瑞完成排练,开车回到学校.
They have a little time before school starts and go to the cafeteria to talk.)
离上课还有一段时间,他们就去咖啡馆聊天.)
Kevin, let's go to get some coffee in the cafeteria,
凯文,我们去咖啡馆喝点咖啡,
class doesn't start for ten minutes.
还有10分钟上课.
Okay, but I don't like coffee.
好的,但是我不喜欢咖啡.
I'll drink hot chocolate.
我喝点热巧克力.
You can drink whatever you want, but let's go.
你想喝什么就喝什么,走吧.
There are some cute girls in there.
那有许多漂亮的女生.
Why didn't you say so? I'm going, I'm going.
你为什么不那么说?我走了,我走了.
You said you wanted hot chocolate, right?
你说你想喝热巧克力,是吗?
Right.
是的.
(Barry goes up to the counter and orders.)
(巴瑞来到柜台前开始点东西.)
Could I please have one large coffee and one medium hot chocolate?
我想要一大杯咖啡和一中杯热巧克力.
One large coffee and one medium hot chocolate?
一大杯咖啡和一中杯热巧克力?
Yes.
是的.
That will be one dollar and ninety-five cents, please.
一共是1美元95美分.
Here's two dollars. Keep the change.
这是2美元.不用找了.
(Barry takes the drinks back to Kevin.)
(巴瑞把饮料拿到凯文那儿.)
Kev, here's your drink.
凯文,你的饮料.
Thanks. What did you want to talk about?
谢谢.你想谈什么?
I didn't want to talk.
我不想说什么.
I just wanted to look at girls.
我只是想看看女孩子.
You're bad.
你真坏.
Do you ever think about anything else but girls?
除了女孩之外你就没有想过其他的吗?
Yes.
有.
What?
什么?
Wmoen!
女人!
You're terrible.
你很可怕.
Yes, but at least I am honest.
是的,但至少我很诚实.
That's true.
那是.
I guess it's normal for us to think about girls all the time.
我想我们一直想女孩子是正常的.
We are seventeen years old.
我们已经17岁了.
If it's not normal, I can't help it. I love girls.
就算不正常,我也没有办法.我爱女孩子.
You are not normal.
你不正常.
But you're my best friend so I like you anyway.
但你是我最好的朋友,不管怎么样我都会喜欢你的.
Be quiet.
安静.
Hey, it's time for school.
嗨,上课了.
I'll see you at lunch. Bye.
中午见. 再见.
Later.
一会儿见.

分享到
重点单词
  • mediumn. 媒体,方法,媒介 adj. 适中的,中等的
  • countern. 计算器,计算者,柜台 [计算机] 计数器 adj.
  • minutesn. 会议记录,(复数)分钟