千万别学英语 第3阶段 情景14:篮球训练2
日期:2013-09-25 08:30

(单词翻译:单击)

Situation 14: Basketball Pratice 2
场景 14: 篮球训练2
(Robert and Billy run to basketball practice.
(罗勃特和比利跑去参加篮球训练.
They go to their Coach, Coach Malone, to ask him who is right.)
他们去问马龙教练谁是对的.)
Coach Malone, tell Robert good shoes make good players.
可奇马龙,告诉罗勃特好鞋造就好的运动员.
What?
什么?
Coach Malone, tell Billy shoes are not important.
可奇马龙 , 告诉比利鞋子并不重要.
What are you talking about?
你们在说什么?
Coach Malone, I got new Air Jordans yesterday and I said they will make me a better basketball player.
可奇马龙,我昨天买了一双空中乔丹的鞋,我说它会让我成为更好的球员.
And I am using my old Reeboks,
我还在用我的旧瑞巴克,
but I said I'll still be a good basketball player.
但是我说我也可以成为一个好球员.
You are both right.
你们都是对的.
Good shoes are comfortable and help you not to get hurt.
好的鞋很舒适,而且可以帮助你不会受伤.
But they won't make you a better player.
但是它不会让你成为一个更好的球员.
And a great player will play great in any shoes.
一个伟大的球员穿任何鞋都能打的很好.
So who is right? We bet five dollars. Who wins?
那么谁是对的?我们赌了5美元,谁赢了?
Yeah, who wins?
是啊,谁赢了?
Nobody wins.
没人赢.
You are both partically right, and you are both partically wrong.
你们俩都很正确,同时你们俩都错了.
Now get ready for practice.
现在准备训练.
Robert, you practice lay ups.
罗勃特,你练习仰卧起坐.
Billy, you practice free throws.
比利,你练习空手传球.
And don't worry, both of your shoes are fine.
不用担心,你们俩的鞋都很好.
If I had shoes that good when I was young
如果我小时侯能有一双好鞋的话,
I would have been a much better player.
我会成为一个更好的球员.
See, I was right! Give me my five dollars!
瞧,我是对的吧!给我5美元.

分享到