千万别学英语 第6阶段 情景21:碰到比尔
日期:2014-01-02 08:30

(单词翻译:单击)

Situation21: Meeting Bill
场景21:碰到比尔
(Mike and Nancy finish their laundry, and Mike leaves for home.
(麦克和南希(洗完衣服,麦克回家。
He meets Bill on the way.)
他在路上碰到比尔。)
Hey, Mike. Where are you going with that laundry in your hand?
嘿,麦克。你手上拿洗好的衣服要去哪?
What's up, Bill?
有什么事,比尔?
Nothing much. I just left that girl I met at the party.
没什么。我刚和昨天在晚会上遇到的那个女孩说再见。
But it's three thirty.Have you been together since last night?
但现在是三点三十;你们从昨晚一直呆在一起?
Yep.
是。
Your dog.
你这卑鄙的家伙。
No, it's not what you think.
不,不象你想的那样。
She's a really nice girl and we just sat up and talked all night.
她真的是一个漂亮的女孩我们只不过呆在一起说了整晚上的话。
I thought you didn't want to meet a nice girl.
我认为你不想遇到一个漂亮的女孩。
Actually, I didn't at first.
事实上,我不是第一次。
But once I started talking with her. It was different.
但一旦我开始和她谈话就不同了。
This is not like you. What was so different?
这不像你。有什么不一样?
She's intelligent and funny and……
她很聪明,有趣还有……
(Bill stops and thinks without saying anything.)
(比尔没有说话停下来思考。)
And what?
还有什么?
And beautiful.
还有漂亮。
You sound like you're in love.
听你说好像你恋爱了。
I think I am.
我想我是吧。
But I thought you didn't believe in love at first sight.
但我认为你不会相信一见钟情。
I didn't before last night, but now I'm not so sure.
昨晚以前我没有,但现在我不保证。
Wow, of all my friend you are the last person I expected to be saying this.
噢,在我所以的朋友之中,你是我期待的最后一个说这话的人。
I'm surprised too, but it's all true. What can I say?
我也奇怪,但都是真的。我能说什么?
You don't have to say anything. I think it's great.
你没有必要说任何话。我认为这很好。
But I have to run. My laundry is going to get wrinkled.
但我必须得走了。我的衣服快起皱了。
What? I may be in love for the first time in my life
什么?我可能开始我生命中第一次恋爱
and you're worried about your laundry!?
而你只担心你的衣服!?
Sorry. Hey, why don't you come to my room and we can talk about it there?
对不起。嘿,你为什么不去我的宿舍那样我们可以接着谈?
That's a great idea. Let's go.
是个好主意。我们走吧。

分享到
重点单词
  • intelligentadj. 聪明的,智能的
  • laundryn. 洗衣店,要洗的衣服,洗衣