千万别学英语 第3阶段 情景19:罗勃特给米舍打电话
日期:2013-10-02 08:30

(单词翻译:单击)

Situation 19: Robert Calls Michelle on the Phone
场景 19: 罗勃特给米舍打电话
(Robert picks up the phone and dials Michelle's number, the phone rings.)
(罗勃特拿起电话拨通了米舍的电话号码,电话响了.)
Hello.
你好.
Yes, hello.
你好.
May I speak to Michelle, please?
请问米舍在吗?
Who's calling?
是谁找她?
(Suddenly nervous)
(突然紧张)
Um, it this 326-1626?
恩,你是326-1626么?
Yes it is.
是的.
May I ask who is calling?
我能问一下谁找她吗?
Yes, I'm a friend of Michelle's from school.
好的,我是米舍学校的同学.
Oh? Well, I'm Michelle's mother.
哦?我是米舍的妈妈.
May I tell Michelle who is calling?
我能告诉米舍是谁找她吗?
Please tell her that Robert is calling.
请告诉她是罗勃特找她.
Hold on just a minute and I'll get her.
请稍等,我去叫她.
Thank you.
谢谢.
Robert! I can't believe you called me so soon.
罗勃特! 真不敢相信你这么快就打电话给我了.
Hi Michelle. How are you?
嗨,米舍.你怎么样?
I'm good.
我很好.
I just finished dinner. How are you?
我刚吃完晚饭.你呢?
I'm good, too.
我也很好.
Listen, I asked my parents if you could come over for dinner this Sunday
听着,我问我的父母你这个星期天能否来我家吃晚饭,
and they said yes.
他们答应了.
Isn't that cool?
是不是很酷啊?
That's really cool.
那真是太好了.
So, do you want to?
那么,你想来吗?
Of course I do. Where do you live?
我当然愿意.你住哪?
Is it far from city hall? That's where I live.
离城堡远吗?我住在那.
No, it's pretty close.
不,非常近.
Get a pen, I'll give you the address and phone number.
拿支笔来,我告诉你地址和电话号码.
Okay. I'm ready, go ahead.
好的.我准备好了,你说吧.
All right.
好的.
First you go down main street until you come to public library
首先你沿着主街道一直往下走到公共图书馆,
and turn right at the next street which is 5th Avenue.
在下一个街道也就是第5街向右转.
Go down fifth Avenue for six blocks and you will see a big park with a playground.
沿着第5街走过六个障碍你会看到一个有操场的大公园.
Okay. So far so good.
好的.越快越好.
Turn left just before the park onto 11th street.
在公园前左转到11街.
My house is the second one on the right; 1969 11th street.
我的家就是右边第二间;1969的11街.
Do you think you can find it?
你认为你能找到吗?
No problem.
没问题.
I know right where that park is.
我知道公园在哪儿.
What's your phone number?
你的电话号码是多少?
My number is 326-1182.
我的号码是326-1182.
Did you say 326-1128?
你是说326-1128?
No, 326-1182.
不是,是326-1182.
Aha! Okay I have it.
啊!我知道了.
What time should I come?
我什么时候来呢?
How about six o'clock?
6:00怎么样?
I have to ask my parents, but I'm sure it will be fine.
我要问一下我的父母,不过我保证他们会同意的.
I'll let you know in school tomorrow.
明天到学校告诉你.
Okay. Talk to you then, good-night.
好的.到时候再说.晚安.
Good-night.
晚安.

分享到