千万别学英语 第2阶段 情景15:返回汉城
日期:2013-09-05 08:30

(单词翻译:单击)

Situation 15: Back in Seoul
情景15: 返回汉城
(Mr. Pak and Su-mi fly back to Seoul.
派克先生和苏米飞回汉城。
Mrs. Pak and Tae-gyun meet them at the airport,
派克先生和台格云在机场见面,
and they all go home together.)
他们一起回家。
So, how was your trip?
那么,你们的旅行怎么样?
It was wonderful,
它是太精彩了,
but I missed you lot.
但是我很想念你们。
What about you Su-mi?
苏米你感觉怎么样?
How was your trip?
你的旅行如何?
I had a great time.
我玩的很高兴。
What did you do?
你们干了什么?
Where did you go?
你们去了哪里?
We went to L. A.,
我们去了洛杉矶,
San Francisco, and the Grand Canyon.
旧金山,和大峡谷。
And we saw the ocean and the Golden Gate Bridge.
我们看了海洋和金门大桥。
When I go next year I will go to New York and Boston.
当我明年去的时候时,我将去纽约和波士顿。
That's a good idea.
那是一个好主意。
New York and Boston are close to each other,
纽约和波士顿彼此挨的很近。
just like Los Angeles and San Francisco.
就像洛杉矶和旧金山。
(Mr. Pak takes out a box from Burberry's and gives it to his wife.)
派克从雨衣里拿出一个盒子给了他的妻子。
Oh, I almost forgot.
哦,我几乎忘记了。
Here is your present.
这是你的礼品。
Thank you,Dear.
亲爱的,谢谢你。
I thought you forgot.
我以为你忘记了。
How could I forget my wife?
我怎么能忘了我的妻子?
I have a good idea.
我有一个好主意。
Why don't we all go to America next year?
为什么我们明年不都一起去美国?
That is a good idea.
那是一个好主意。
Okay, next year we will all go to America together.
行,明年我们将一起去美国。
That means we should practice our English every day until next year.
那意味着我们将每天都练习英语直到明年。
Okay, let's only speak English from now on.
行,从现在开始让我们开始说英语。

分享到