千万别学英语 第5阶段 情景21:在James的办公室
日期:2013-12-02 08:30

(单词翻译:单击)

Situation21: James' Office
场景21: 在James的办公室
Stacy, would you get Steve Dawson on the line for me, please?
你能帮我接Steve Dawson的电话吗?
Right away, Mr. Goodard.
马上,先生
(Dials Steve's extension) Mr. Dawson, this is Mr. Goddard's office,
(拨通的分机)先生,这里是先生的办公室,
please hold for Mr. Goddard.
请跟先生讲话。
(Speaking on the phone) Good morning Steve, how's it going?
在电话里说)早上好,进行的怎么样?
James! I'm okay. How are you?
James!我很好,你呢?
I'm doing pretty well this morning, but you don't sound so good.
我今天早上非常好,但是听起来你不是很好
Is something wrong?
有什么事吗?
Well, it's just that I've been worrying all night about what happened yesterday.
只是我一晚上都在担心昨天发生的事情。
I still feel terrible about the way I acted in the meeting.
我仍觉得我在会议上的表现糟糕极了。
Listen, I told you last night to forget about it.
听着,昨天晚上我告诉过你要忘记这件事情。
I know you did. But I can't get over it so easily.
我知道你是说了。但是我不能那么容易恢复过来。
I really feel like I let you down yesterday.
我真的觉得我昨天让你下不了台。
Look, do you have any plans for lunch today?
你对今天的午饭有没有什么打算?
Nothing special, why?
没有,怎么了?
Then why don't you let me buy you lunch today?
那么,今天为什么不让我给你买午饭呢?
Actually, I feel like I should buy you lunch.
真的,我觉得应该是我给你买。
No, today lunch will be on me.
不,今天的午饭该论到我了。
Shall we meet at twelve o'clock, then?
那我们约好十二点怎么样?
All right, I'll see you at noon.
好的,中午见
See you then, bye.
那再见
bye.
再见。

分享到