千万别学英语 第2阶段 情景14:返回汉城
日期:2013-09-04 08:30

(单词翻译:单击)

Situation 14: Going Back to Seoul
情景14 返回汉城
(Mr. Pak and Su-mi finish their trip to the Grand Canyon
派克先生和苏米完成了他们到大峡谷的旅行,
and are now back in Los Angeles.)
现在返回到洛杉矶。
Did you enjoy your trip to San Francisco?
你们的旧金山旅行还好吗?
Yes, I enjoyed it very much.
是的,我玩的很高兴。
And what about the Grand Canyon?
那大峡谷怎么样?
Oh, I loved that, too.
哦,我也喜欢。
Which one did you like more?
你更喜欢那一个?
I liked them both.
我两个都喜欢。
They were very different,
他们非常不同,
but both very interesting.
但是两个都有趣。
That is a very good answer.
那是一个很好的答案。
You are very smart.
你太聪明了。
Of course she is.
她当然是的。
She's my daughter.
她是我的女儿。
That is very funny.
那很有趣。
Are you ready to go to the airport?
你们打算去机场吗?
I am . Sue, are you also ready?
是的,舒,你也准备好了吗?
Yes, Dad,
是的,爸爸。
I was ready before you were.
我比你先准备好。
Okay, then let's go to the airport.
行,那么让我们去机场。
(They all get in Mrs. Kim's car and drive to the airport.)
他们都进了 姆的车子里,坐车去机场。
Thank you so much for all your help.
非常感谢你们的帮助。
Yes, thank you very much.
是的,非常感谢。
You don't have to thank me .We are family. It was my pleasure.
你们不用感谢我,我们是一家人,真是我的荣幸。
Good-bye.
再见。
See you next year.
明年见。
Bye.
再见。
Good-bye.And maybe we can see each other sooner than next year.
再见。或许,我们不久就见面,而不是明年。
I may be visiting Seoul next month.
下个月我将 参观汉城。
That's great news.
那是好消息。
If you come to Seoul, you must stay at our house.
如果你来汉城,你必须待在我们家里。
Yes, Auntie, you must stay with us.
是,姑妈,你必须和我们待在一起。
Of course I will stay with you.
当然,我将和你们待在一起。
We are family.
我们是一家人。

分享到
重点单词
  • smartadj. 聪明的,时髦的,漂亮的,敏捷的,轻快的,整洁的
  • suevt. 控告,起诉 vi. 请求,追求,起诉
  • canyonn. 峡谷