千万别学英语 第3阶段 情景21:与哥哥谈话
日期:2013-10-04 08:30

(单词翻译:单击)

Situation 21: Talking to Older Brother
场景 21: 与哥哥谈话
(Sam and Robert finish using the internet and begin to talk.)
(瑟姆和罗勃特结束使用网络后开始谈话.)
Sam, I really like this girl Michelle.
瑟姆,我真的很喜欢米舍这个女孩.
What should I do?
我该怎么办?
Don't tell her you like her.
别告诉她你喜欢她.
If you tell a girl you like her, then she won't like you.
如果你告诉一个女孩你喜欢她,那么她就不会喜欢你了.
And don't be too nice to her.
不要对她太好了.
If you are too nice to her, then she won't like you either.
如果你对她太好,那么她也不会喜欢你.
But I like her.
但是我喜欢她.
How can I be mean to her?
我该怎么向她表示呢?
You don't have to be mean to her,
你不需要向她表示,
just don't be nice either.
也不要对她太好.
But if I'm not nice to her she might like another boy.
但是如果我对她不好,她可能会爱上别的男孩.
You don't know anything about girls.
你对女孩一无所知.
She will like you even if you are not always nice to her.
就算你不是一直对她好她也会喜欢你的.
But I was going to buy her some flowers tomorrow.
但是我打算明天给她买一些花.
Should I not?
我不应该吗?
No, that's fine.
不,可以.
You should buy her flowers tomorrow.
你明天应该给她买一些花.
Just don't buy her flowers every day.
只是不要每天都给她买花.
Don't worry.
别担心.
I don't have enough money to buy her flowers every day.
我没有那么多的钱去每天给她买花.
Well, even if you had all the money in the world,
即使你有世界上所有的钱,
it's not a good idea to be too nice to girls.
对女孩太好不是个好主意.
If you ask dad he'll tell you the same thing.
如果你问爸爸他也会这么说的.
So what should I do tomorrow?
那么我明天该怎么做?
Buy her the flowers, but then don't talk to her too much.
给她买一些花,但是不要和她说太多.
Can I talk to her after school?
放学后我能和她讲话吗?
Sure, but not before that.
当然,但是那之前不要.
Okay, I'll give her the flowers in the morning,
好的,我明天早上给她买花,
and then talk to her after practice.
然后训练后和她讲话.
(Sam begins to yawn.)
(瑟姆开始打哈欠.)
Sam, are you tired?
瑟姆,你累了吗?
Yeah, let's go to bed.
是啊,我们睡吧.
Okay. Good night. See you tomorrow.
好的.晚安.明天见.
Good night.
晚安.

分享到