位置:首页 > 影视英语 > 欧美电影 > 27宜嫁 > 正文
听电影《27宜嫁》学英语第55期:说谎要负责的
日期:2012-12-29 13:27

(单词翻译:单击)


原文欣赏

All I'm saying is you two are sisters.

你们是姊妹,怎可有隔夜仇。

You have got to work this out.I'm telling you, she doesn't want to talk.

她不肯跟我说话。

No, no. She loves you. Everything is gonna be fine.

她很爱你,没事的,只要。

Okay. If you just- - Dad?

如果你们。

What the hell is she doing here?

她来干嘛?

Tess, this is between you and her.

你们慢慢谈,我不管了。

I'm out of this.

我退出。

You know, Flo, have you seen the new weed whackers we've got out front?

看到窗橱的新剪草机吗?

The latest model.

最新款式,很厉害。

I feel terrible.

我很难过。

I'm so sorry for what happened,Sorry?

很对不起,对不起?

You humiliated me in front of every single person that I know.

你在所有人面前羞辱我。

and you think you could just say sorry?

讲一声对不起就算?

L-I know. But-jane, you were always jealous of me.

我知道,但。

What? Always! My clothes! My boyfriends!

什么?我的衣服,男友。

Stop it! You've just been waiting for the chance to tear me down.

闭嘴!你一直等机会让我丢脸。

That's not true.Yes, it is!

正是

Ow! And you took the one thing that was fiinally working out.

你夺走仅余的好事。

Oh, please! This is so typical, Tess.

拜托,蒂莎。

You're not taking any responsibility for the fact that you lied to George.

向乔治说谎你要负责的。

You manipulated him. Put down the bug spray.

你玩弄他吗,放低那杀虫水。

Put down the bug spray, Tess!

放下杀虫剂。

Did you even love him? Or was it just convenient?

你爱他吗?还是顺手?

妙语佳句

1.work out

解决;算出;实现;制定出;消耗完;弄懂

The strength of China will benefit us because it will help keep the world economy stable while we work out our problems.

中国的实力将有益于我们,因为在我们解决我们自己的问题的时候,它将帮助世界经济保持稳定。

2.whackers

重击的人;异常巨大的东西;弥天大谎

Today the idea lives on in a new generation of string trimmers and edgers that people often call weed whackers.

今天,这个想法已经发展到具有修剪和打边功能,被人们称为weed whackers(杂草克星?) 的新一代割草机。

3.humiliate

羞辱;使…丢脸;耻辱

They break up with you, fire you, leave you, or humiliate you.

他们和你断绝关系,开除你,离开你,或者羞辱你。

4.typical

典型的;特有的;象征性的

But, in the more typical case, there will have been parallel changes.

但是,在更加典型的情况下,会有平行变更被检测到。

5.convenient

方便的

Except that unlike before, we don't have the convenient and simple cancellation of the factorials. That happened before, because they were there.

除了和以前不一样的一点,我们没有方便,简单的阶乘的相消,这在以前发生过,因为它们存在。

考考你 (请翻译)

1.她来干嘛?

2.向乔治说谎你要负责的。

上期参考答案

1.But I want you to know that I think you deserve.

2.Looks like you got yourself bumped from Commitments.


分享到
重点单词
  • humiliatedv. 屈辱(humiliate的过去式);使…丢脸,使…
  • convenientadj. 方便的,便利的
  • stringn. 线,一串,字串 vt. 串起,成串,收紧,悬挂;系
  • exceptvt. 除,除外 prep. & conj. 除了 ..
  • typicaladj. 典型的,有代表性的,特有的,独特的
  • benefitn. 利益,津贴,保险金,义卖,义演 vt. 有益于,得
  • stableadj. 稳定的,安定的,可靠的 n. 马厩,马棚,一批
  • deservevi. 应该得到 vt. 应受,值得
  • paralleladj. 平行的,相同的,类似的,并联的 n. 平行线(
  • tearn. 眼泪,(撕破的)洞或裂缝,撕扯 vt. 撕掉,扯下