位置:首页 > 影视英语 > 欧美电影 > 27宜嫁 > 正文
听电影《27宜嫁》学英语第25期:她是你的头号粉丝
日期:2012-10-24 12:01

(单词翻译:单击)

原文欣赏

Hello? Please.
麻烦你?  
No. No, I won't do it, on principle.
原则上我应该推辞。  
I say, "No," on principle. No. You can count me out.
我理应拒绝,不行。  
Please. Please don't leave me alone in this.
求求你?别剩下我独自面对。  
Please, please, please. Fine. Fine.
好吧,看在你份上。  
Because it's you. But if she crosses me, I'm gonna kick her ass.
若她惹火我,我会翻脸。  
And then I will kick your ass. Then I'm gonna have a couple drinks
若她敢搞你,再喝几杯酒。
There's no sign that says, "No talking."
没有‘不准谈话’标志。  
Three weeks? It cannot be done
三星期?不可能,一个也做不来。  
It is not enough time for one of my creations! Okay, um,Antoine, remember when I brought you the Schecters.
这是没有足够的时间为我的一个创造,记得我介绍了沙达伉俪给你?  
and they commissioned that six-tiered, heart-shaped masterpiece?
他们订了六层心形结婚蛋糕。  
Then, of course, the tower of edible gifts.
还有舒文那露天派对的食品塔。  
for the Schifman-Guardino outdoor fiiesta. You can do anything, and we both know it.
你做得来的,安东。  
You're gonna do the cake, and you're gonna do it in three weeks.
三星期取货,还要打折。  
and I would like a discount, please. Three weeks? It pleases me. Delightful.
我想要一个折扣,三星期?没问题。  
We have a cake.
好,搞定蛋糕。  
What are you doing here? Hi. I'm Malcolm Doyle.
你来做什么? 什么?噢,是。  
What? Oh, yes. I didn't wanna believe it till you were here.
我是马全。杜尔,你真的来了。  
Um, this is my fiance, George, Hi. Congratulations.
我未婚夫,乔治。  
to the both of you. Thank you.
恭喜你们。  
Oh. Babe, I gotta take this. All right?
谢谢。  
Okay,If there's a cake emergency.
我得接这个电话,宝贝。  
I'm right over here.
若饼有问题,我在那边。  
Oh, and this is Jane, my sister.
我姊姊,珍,她很爱你的专栏。
She's obsessed with your stories.She keeps them, but pretends she doesn't, but she does. Okay.
她痴迷于你的故事,她剪下收集。  
She's your number one fan.
她是你的头号粉丝。

妙语佳句
1.on principle
根据原则
Sceptics disinclined to study the evidence point to the failure of previous efforts and deplore additional public borrowing on principle.
不愿研究证据的怀疑论者直指先前努力的失败,对根据原则追加公共借款强烈不满。
2.ass
屁股;驴子;蠢人
“I felt her ass when she got over me to suds me up, ” he continued, cheesy potatoes flecking from his mouth.
“她过来给我倒啤酒时我摸了她的屁股,”他继续说,奶酪马铃薯在他的嘴边留下斑点。
3.commissioned
adj. 受委任的,受任命的;服役的,现役的
v. 委任(commission的过去分词)
The city commissioned a monument to commemorate the battle.
该市委托人修建了一座纪念碑以纪念这次战役。
4.emergency
n. 紧急情况;突发事件;非常时刻
adj. 紧急的;备用的
We always regard him as a friend, but he showed his colours in the current emergency.
我们一贯把他看作朋友, 但在当前的紧急关头中, 他原形毕露了。
考考你 (请翻译)
1.别剩下我独自面对。  
2.她痴迷于你的故事。

上期参考答案
1.It's just that you wanted to get married at The Boathouse in Mom's dress too.
2.I'm just gonna have to get over it.

分享到
重点单词
  • masterpiecen. 杰作
  • additionaladj. 附加的,另外的
  • previousadj. 在 ... 之前,先,前,以前的
  • disinclinedadj. 不愿的,不想的 动词disincline的过去
  • commemoratevt. 纪念
  • evidencen. 根据,证据 v. 证实,证明
  • currentn. (水、气、电)流,趋势 adj. 流通的,现在的,
  • ediblen. 食品,食物 adj. 可食用的
  • commissionn. 委员会,委托,委任,佣金,犯罪 vt. 委任,委托
  • discountn. 折扣,贴现率 vt. 打折扣,贴现,不重视,不全信