位置:首页 > 影视英语 > 欧美电影 > 27宜嫁 > 正文
听电影《27宜嫁》学英语第27期:蒂莎闪电结婚
日期:2012-10-30 14:02

(单词翻译:单击)

原文欣赏

Um, can I steal you away to tell you about George and me?
过来听听我和乔治的事?  
Of course. Of course. That's why I'm here.
好,我为此而来。 
What? Tess is not here.
你想点?蒂莎不在。  
I'm here to see you. Why?
我来见你。  
Come on,I have to talk to all of the friends and family.
为何?我要和所有亲友倾谈。  
It'll take five minutes,Rlease?
只五分钟,行吗?  
For George and Tess?
看在乔治蒂莎份上。  
Well, okay.Thank you.
谢谢。  
May I come in? Just ask me what you wanna ask me.
可进来吗? 问什么?  
Or would you prefer to lie some more?I didn't lie to you.
打算再骗人?  
I don't know why you keep saying that.
我没有骗人。  
I may have left out a couple of things.Can we just get this over with?
只是少讲几样,快手问。  
The maid of honor is a peculiar young woman.
伴娘是个奇特女子。  
So tell me how you feel about Tess's whirlwind romance.
蒂莎闪电结婚你有何看法?  
I couldn't be happier. She's my kid sister.
非常高兴,妹妹嘛。  
I taught her how to tell time, how to ride a bike.
我教她看钟、踩单车。  
how to steam flounder in the dishwasher.
用洗碗机蒸鱼、一手带大她。

妙语佳句
1.steal
vt. 剽窃;偷偷地做;偷窃
vi. 窃取;偷偷地行动;[棒球]偷垒
n. [口]偷窃;便宜货;偷垒;[篮球]断球
They forestalled any attempt to steal the jewels by having them moved to a safer place.
他们把珠宝转移到了一个较为安全的地方,阻止了任何偷窃珠宝的企图。
2.wanna
想要(等于want to)
I wanna put in all points that satisfy that equation.
我想要放置所有的点以满足那个方程。
3.prefer to
更加喜欢,宁愿
One might prefer to work till late, the other might be an early riser.
一个人可能更喜欢工作到很晚,另一个人可能是一个早起的人。
4.peculiar
adj. 特殊的;独特的;奇怪的;罕见的
n. 特权;特有财产
Is what is peculiar to Marxism, then, the conceptnot of class but of class struggle?
那么,属于马克思来的独特的观念不是阶级而是阶级斗争吗?
考考你 (请翻译)
1.过来听听我和乔治的事?   
2.伴娘是个奇特女子。

上期参考答案
1.Not in a creepy way though.
2.I feel like I found out my favorite love song was written about a sandwich.

分享到
重点单词
  • equationn. 相等,方程(式), 等式,均衡
  • flounderv. 挣扎,踌躇,笨拙而错乱地说或做 n. 挣扎,错乱的
  • minutesn. 会议记录,(复数)分钟