位置:首页 > 影视英语 > 欧美电影 > 27宜嫁 > 正文
听电影《27宜嫁》学英语第04期:不再相信婚姻
日期:2012-09-10 18:39

(单词翻译:单击)

原文欣赏

Which part, the forced merriment, horrible music or bad food?
哪部份?扮笑、垃圾音乐 还是难吃的食物?  
Actually, it's meeting upbeat people like yourself.
是遇上像你这样的人。  
Love is patient. Love is kind. Love means slowly losing your mind.
爱是恒久忍耐。爱是逐渐失常。  
What is it you do again? I'm a writer.
你做什么? 我是作家。  
Right.
对。  
This is my building,I got it.
到了,我来。  
No. I got it.Sure?
不,我有。真的?  
Yeah.
  
All right, sweetie. A hundred and forty. You know what you did.
只剩140块,你心中有数。  
Hey! What's No. He's gonna be right back. Hold on.
他会回来,等等  
Don't you think it's a whole lot of ritual for something that.
你不觉得这些仪式很无聊?  
Let's face it- It's got about a 50-50 shot of making it out of the gate.
反正有一半机会离婚。  
How very refreshing. A man who doesn't believe in marriage.
不信婚姻的男人,也不差你一个。 
I'm just trying to point out the hypocrisy of the spectacle.Oh.
我只是想说婚礼很虚伪。  
That's so noble of you. Do you also go around.
你真高尚。  
telling small children that Santa Claus doesn't exist?
你敢跟小朋友说世上没有圣诞老人吗?  
Cause someone needs to blow that shit wide open.
你可以大声说出来。  
So you admit that believing in marriage is kind of like believing in Santa Claus.
承认相信婚姻等于相信有圣诞老人?  
No.
  
I don't know why I'm arguing this with a perfect stranger.
我干嘛费尽跟个陌生人拗。  
But, yes, marriage, like everything good and important, isn't easy.
不错,好姻缘不轻易拥有。  
Cynicism, on the other hand, always is.
不象尖酸刻薄般容易。  
It was very interesting meeting you. Bye.
认识你真是我的荣幸 - 再见。  
Yeah.You gonna be in more weddings next weekend?
下周末还有婚礼吗? 
I have to go.How many have you been in, by the way?
要走了。  
Just, like, ballpark:Good night.
大概出席过多少?晚安  
Hey, you know what? Could you - Yeah?
可否掉回。 
Forget it.
算了吧。
妙语佳句
1.merriment
欢喜;嬉戏
For the rest of dinner father was silent save for an occasional snuffle of merriment.
父亲在晚餐的其余时间一直沉默着,除了偶尔发出几声快乐的抽鼻子声音。
2.upbeat
n. 兴旺;上升;弱拍
adj. 乐观的;上升的
Keep it upbeat by talking about what you like rather than what you dislike.
谈论你喜欢的而不是你厌恶的来保持乐观向上的情绪。
3.sweetie
爱人,情人;甜的糕饼糖果
Sweetie, we can't prevent what can't predict. Isn't there anything I could do?
亲爱的,我们不能预防我们所不能预知的,有什么是我能做的么?
4.hold on
不挂断电话,等一下;继续
Just hold on a minute, I'll be back at once.
请稍等一下,我马上就回来。
考考你 (请翻译)
1.我只是想说婚礼很虚伪。 
2.我干嘛费尽跟个陌生人拗。

上期参考答案

1.We gather here today to join in holy matrimony.

2.the best thing is you could shorten it and wear it again.

分享到
重点单词
  • cynicismn. 愤世嫉俗,讥笑,冷言冷语 Cynicism:犬儒主
  • ritualn. 仪式,典礼,宗教仪式,固定程序 adj. 仪式的,
  • gatherv. 聚集,聚拢,集合 n. 集合,聚集
  • predictv. 预知,预言,预报,预测
  • hypocrisyn. 伪善
  • dislikev. 不喜欢,厌恶 n. 不喜爱,厌恶,反感
  • preventv. 预防,防止
  • shortenv. 弄短,变短