位置:首页 > 影视英语 > 欧美电影 > 27宜嫁 > 正文
听电影《27宜嫁》学英语第01期:发掘人生的意义
日期:2012-09-02 14:17

(单词翻译:单击)

原文欣赏

(Woman) Mozart found his calling at age five.
莫扎特五岁作了第一首小步舞曲。  
Composing his first minuet.Ricasso discovered his talent for painting.
毕加索九岁发现自己有绘画天份。  
- When he was nine: - Oh. Thanks.
当他九岁。  
- Oh! - Tiger Woods swung his first club.
老虎伍兹不到两岁便挥球杆。  
Well before his second birthday.
他的第二个生日之前。  
Me? I was eight when I discovered my purpose in life.
我?八岁发掘了我的人生意义。  
I was at the St: Thomas Church next to the Hyatt Regency in Weehawken, New Jersey.
在新泽西州圣汤马教堂 丽莎。 
It was my cousin Lisa's wedding.
我表姐丽莎的婚礼上。  
Here, Dad. Let me.
让我来,爸。  
It was our first big family event since Mom died.
妈死后第一个家族聚会。  
And Dad was not in great shape.
爸仍有点恍惚。  
Daddy, can you take me to the girls' room? I have to go pee.
我要去厕所。  
Uh, come on, Tess. Let's go.
来吧,蒂莎。  
(Screaming)  Shit! Oh, shit!
糟了!糟透了!  
(Giggling)  - Oh, Janey, I'm sorry: - It's okay. We have cable.
对不起,珍。  
The heck am I gonna do?
真是不知道怎么办!  
Thank you so much, sweetie. You saved the day.
太感谢你了,亲爱的 你是我的救星。  
Janey, get my train.
拿裙摆,珍。  
And that was the moment: That's when I fell in love with weddings.
就在那一刻,我爱上了婚礼。  
I knew that I had helped someone on the most important day of their life.
在他们的大日子帮手。  
And I couldn't wait for my own special day.
几时轮到我自己。  
Oh, Jane, that's stunning: It really is: It's the perfect dress.
这条裙子太漂亮了,珍,简直完美。  
Oh, my God. You look so beautiful.
艳光四射。  
Really? You really think so?
是吗?  
It's amazing, like it was made for you.
真的?很美,十足为你而设。  
- It's for you. It's the bride. - Oh, great.
找你新娘。  
Thank you. Hi, Suzanne.
谢谢!  
- Jane, is it ready? - Yeah. They just fiinished hemming it.
- 喂,苏珊 - 珍,搞定没?  
- It fiits? - I know. Thank God we're the same size.
- 刚弄好 - 合身吗?- 幸好我们同尺码 - 可以走了吗?  
- Are you coming now? - I'm gonna have it over to you in just a minute.
待会拿给你,别担心。  
- Don't worry about anything. This is your day. - Thanks, Jane.
- 是你的大日子 - 谢谢!
妙语佳句

1.talent
才能;天才;天资
He never prostituted his great acting talent by appearing in television advertisement.
他决不把他杰出的表演才能滥用在做电视广告上。
2.purpose
n. 目的;用途;意志
vt. 决心;企图;打算
He went to all lengths to compass his purpose.
他想尽一切办法去实现他的目标。
3.since
conj. 因为;由于;既然;自…以来;自…以后
prep. 自…以来;自…以后
adv. 后来
I have not heard from him since writing last.
自上次写信以后, 我没有接到过他的信。
4.the moment
立刻,马上;一…就
At the moment another witty word swam into his mind.
马上又一句俏皮话出现在他的脑子里。
考考你 (请翻译)
1.八岁发掘了我的人生意义。
2.是你的大日子。

分享到
重点单词
  • minuetn. 小步舞,小步舞曲
  • actingn. 演戏,行为,假装 adj. 代理的,临时的,供演出
  • wittyadj. 富于机智的,诙谐的
  • fell动词fall的过去式 n. 兽皮 vt. 砍伐,击倒 a
  • compassn. 指南针,圆规 vt. 图谋,包围,达成