听电影《27宜嫁》学英语第44期:她妹妹蒂莎
日期:2012-12-03 19:49

(单词翻译:单击)

原文欣赏

My God. You're that girl.
天啊,你是那女子。   
Yeah, I'm Bennie. He's theJets.
是,我是班尼,他是机机。  
Hey, it's the girl from the paper.
报纸上那女子。  
What paper?
什么报纸?  
Shit.
糟糕了。 
"A lways, Always, Always a Bridesmaid by Malcolm Doyle"?
‘永永远远的伴娘’杜尔著。  
What is this?
这是什么?  
Jane,Oh, my God!Let me.
天啊  
Let me explain.Oh, my God.
听我解释  
Jane,Jane!Look, I told my editor not to run it.
我叫了编辑不要登。  
Nobody reads that section anyway.
反正没人看的。  
Come on,Will you please just.
请你听。  
What the hell happened? You said you were gonna hold it.
搞什么?你说延迟  
Well, you don't make those decisions. I do.
我是老板,你不是。  
Oh, God. I didn't even get a chance to tell her it was running. She was ambushed.
还没告诉她,她晴天霹雳。
Hey, I gave you 24 inches in the Sunday paper.
星期日24吋版位,还想怎么样?  
The only thing you should be saying to me right now is "I love you."
应该立即向我致谢才对吧?  
Ohl How could you let this happen to me?What?
怎可这样对我?  
"LfJane is the prototypical, accommodating bridesmaid.
若珍是典型千依百顺伴娘。  
"then her sister, Tess, is cast as the overbearing, overindulged bride-to-be.
她妹妹蒂莎就是飞扬跋扈。  
"who at any moment, one worries, might start stomping around Manhattan.
尽会使唤人,横行无忌。  
breathing fiire and swatting planes from the sky."
张牙舞爪,乱喷口水的准新娘。
妙语佳句
1.Bridesmaid
女傧相
If you have the plan for it, you should choose designer Plus Size Bridesmaid Dresses though likely to designers can be slightly costly.
如果你有这方面的计划,你应该选择的设计师,虽然有可能加上规模伴娘礼服,设计师可以稍微昂贵。
2.section
n. 截面;部门;地区;章节
vi. 被切割成片;被分成部分
vt. 把…分段;将…切片;对…进行划分
This section of the road is so norrow that there are bound to be traffic jams now and then.
这段路太窄, 交通有时不免堵塞。
3.ambushed
v. 伏击(ambush的过去分词);埋伏
adj. 中埋伏的
They were finally absconded when the clan ambushed a man and his wife.
这个氏族伏击了一个男人和他的妻子,但是他们最后潜逃了。
4.happen to
发生于;偶然发生
There are some things that you can only understand when they happen to you.
事实上有些事情直到真的发生在你身上你才能了解你自己的感受。
考考你 (请翻译)
1.报纸上那女子。  
2.怎可这样对我?  
上期参考答案
1.I just wanted you to know.
2.You hit notes only dogs can hear.

分享到
重点单词
  • slightlyadv. 些微地,苗条地
  • costlyadj. 昂贵的,代价高的
  • castv. 投,掷,抛,铸造,丢弃,指定演员,加起来,投射(目
  • accommodatingadj. 乐于助人的 动词accommodate的现在分
  • overbearingadj. 傲慢的,骄傲自大的,蛮横的
  • designern. 设计者
  • understandvt. 理解,懂,听说,获悉,将 ... 理解为,认为