位置:首页 > 影视英语 > 欧美电影 > 27宜嫁 > 正文
听电影《27宜嫁》学英语第09期:承诺
日期:2012-09-19 20:51

(单词翻译:单击)

原文欣赏

(Chuckles) Mom was my age, you know?
公园漫步成就终生之旅。  
Almost to the day,Yeah.
妈结婚时就是我这年纪,完美的婚礼。  
It was the perfect wedding,The Boathouse, the big band, ceremony at sunset.
船屋、大乐队、日落行礼。  
Except that dress.
除了那婚纱,花边反褶。  
I mean, the synthetic lace and the inverted box pleats:I think it was perfect.
我觉得很漂亮。  
Well, they really did love each other. Yeah.
他们相爱得很。  
What are these? Wedding announcements?
是,《承诺》这是什么?  
I'm No. They're just I was.
婚讯?还给我,我打算循环再用。  
Excuse me. I was going to recycle them.Well, excuse me. Into what? Wallpaper?
怎样用?做墙纸?  
(Scoffs) It's just this one guy.
只留马全. 杜尔的,他写得最好。  
Malcolm Doyle- I only keep his. He writes the best ones.I just- I love the stories- The crazy proposals.
我只保留他的,他写的最好的,我喜欢那些故事。  
the engagements.
疯狂求婚、订婚。  
Yeah. Never mind. It's not really your thing. So, um, how long you stayin'?
算吧,你没兴趣,留多久?  
Um, a week or two 'cause the fall fashion shows are done, so I don't have much work.  
一两星期啊,秋装己做完,比较清闲。  
Speaking of work. I am meeting up with some people from the offiice tonight for a party.
说起工作,今晚有个派对。  
You wanna come? Actually, I'm having drinks with some friends from Milan.
想来吗?我约了几个米兰朋友饮酒。  
All right. So, let me get this straight.
你宁愿跟意大利男模饮呀。  
You would rather go have drinks with Italian models.than come to my awesome work party?
不来我同事开的派对?  
(Mocking Scoff) Weird, huh? Yeah.
很奇怪是吧?  
But I'll try to make it. Well, thanks.
我尽量赶去吧 ,谢谢。  
Grey Goose is in the freezer. Red Bull's on top of the 'fridge.
伏特加在冰格,红牛在雪柜顶。
妙语佳句
1.Boathouse
船库,艇库
Living in a boathouse is pretty common—but living in a house that’s shaped like a boat?
住在一个船库里确实很普通,但如果是住在一个船型的房屋里呢?
2.synthetic
adj. 综合的;合成的,人造的
n. 合成物
With the code demonstrated here, you can apply this next level of navigational system to any application through the use of synthetic keyboard and mouse events.
使用本文演示的代码,您将可以通过合成的键盘和鼠标事件将这种新一代导航系统应用到任何应用程序。
3.engagement
婚约;约会;交战;诺言
He pretexted an early engagement in town the next morning.
他借口明天早晨在城里有约会。
4.Speaking of
说到,谈及
Castresana, speaking of the witness, recalled, “With this testimony, we could have arrested the leader of the political opposition and put him in jail.
卡斯特雷萨纳谈及这位证人,回忆道,“有了这些证词,我们就可以逮捕这位政治反对派领袖,并将他下狱。”
考考你 (请翻译)
1.我约了几个米兰朋友饮酒。  
2.我尽量赶去吧。

上期参考答案
1.At least that's the one thing in my life.
2.When did you start traveling so lightly?  

分享到
重点单词
  • bandn. 带,箍,波段 n. 队,一群,乐队 v. 绑扎 v
  • exceptvt. 除,除外 prep. & conj. 除了 ..
  • ceremonyn. 典礼,仪式,礼节,礼仪
  • jailn. 监牢,监狱,拘留所 vt. 监禁,下狱
  • witnessn. 目击者,证人 vt. 目击,见证,出席,观察,经历
  • syntheticadj. 综合的,合成的,人造的 n. 人工制品
  • recyclevt. 使再循环,再利用,再制 vi. 循环 n. 再循
  • engagementn. 婚约,订婚,约会,约定,交战,雇用,(机器零件等)
  • coden. 码,密码,法规,准则 vt. 把 ... 编码,制
  • applicationn. 应用; 申请; 专心 n. 应用软件程序