位置:首页 > 影视英语 > 欧美电影 > 27宜嫁 > 正文
听电影《27宜嫁》学英语第48期:剪烂妈的婚纱
日期:2012-12-12 21:28

(单词翻译:单击)


原文欣赏

You cut up Mom's wedding dress?

你剪烂妈的婚纱? 

Well, technically Mary-Ella did.

说准确点,是她剪。  

But don't worry. We saved you the rest.

剩下的留给你。  

And, I mean, if you want, you can wear this.

你还可以穿这条,若没过时的话。  

As long as a silhouette's still in fashion.

只要一个剪影还在时尚。

Mary-Ella, I think just the bottom needs to be hemmed a little bit.

我觉得裙脚要修修。  

No. No, no, no, no.

有没搞错!  

No!Okay, fiine. You don't have to wear it.

算了,你不必穿它。  

God, you don't care. You don't care about anyone but yourself, do you?

你只关心你自己?  

I have made excuses for you because Mom died when you were little. But enough is enough!

对,妈死时你还小。  

I have no idea what you're talking about.

但我忍够了,你在说什么。  

I can't undo what you've just done. But I won't let you hurt George.

裙子已经救不了了,但请不要伤害乔治。  

He thinks he knows the truth about you, but all he knows are the lies you've told him.

他以为了解你,但一切都是谎言。  

You even had Pedro keep a secret from George.

还有彼仔的秘密。  

You tell him the truth right now!

你必须向他坦白。  

He is not one of your Eurotrash boyfriends, Tess. He is a good person.

他可不是你那些欧陆男友。  

And you cannot start a relationship based on lies.

他是好人,不能对他说谎。  

Oh, really, Jane? And you know this because of all your successful relationships?

是吗?你又好好交过几个男朋友?

You tell him the truth, or I will.

你不说,我去说。

妙语佳句

1.technically

技术上;专门地;学术上;工艺上

I’m not an electric engineer, so I may be suggesting something that is technically impossible.

我并不是电气工程师,所以上面的建议可能在技术上有些不太现实。

2.silhouette

n. 轮廓,剪影

vt. 使…照出影子来;使…仅仅显出轮廓

Through the windshield I could see the man’s silhouette; like us, he was facing forward, toward the line of the highway beginning to wind its way through the hills.

透过挡风玻璃我能够看到那人的轮廓;他像我们一样面对着前方,面对着那条开始蜿蜒深入到群山去的高速公路线。

3.bottom

n. 底部;末端;臀部;尽头

adj. 底部的

vt. 装底;测量深浅;查明真相

vi. 到达底部;建立基础

The children carefully printed their names in capitals at the bottom of their pictures.

孩子们在他们的画底下用印刷体大写字母仔细地写上自己的名字。

4.because of

因为;由于

His business went under because of competition from the large corporations.

由于大公司的竞争,他的生意陷入了困境。

考考你 (请翻译)

1.你剪烂妈的婚纱?  

2.你又好好交过几个男朋友? 

上期参考答案

1.Are you checking me off your list?

2.You might have to unbutton that back.

分享到
重点单词
  • impossibleadj. 不可能的,做不到的 adj. 无法忍受的
  • competitionn. 比赛,竞争,竞赛