位置:首页 > 影视英语 > 欧美电影 > 27宜嫁 > 正文
听电影《27宜嫁》学英语第38期:妹妹的婚礼
日期:2012-11-20 20:54

(单词翻译:单击)

原文欣赏

That is ridiculous.
荒谬。  
Oh, come on. Course you can't tell him because you're NiceJane, you're SweetJane.
你不表白因为你是好人。  
You don't know what you're talking about, okay?
简直废话连篇。  
He's my boss. She's my sister. I am thrilled to be planning their wedding- tickled even.
他是我的上司,老板娶妹妹,我高兴也来不及。  
Like I have been for every wedding that I've been a part of.
正如去过的婚礼。  
But you can't understand that because you're.
你不会明白的。  
you're mean... and dark and cynical.
因你尖酸刻薄。  
And, well, that's your problem, pal, not mine.
是你的问题,老友。  
"Ral"? "Ral"? Yeah. Uh-huh.
“老友”?  
"Hey, pal. Pal." This is bad. You're calling me "pal."
有问题哦,你叫我‘老友’。  
Oh, will you just be quiet?
闭嘴,行吗?  
Look, I get it. You're mad. I just ruined the whole afternoon.
你很生气,因我破坏了。  
of you pining over somebody that you'll never, ever have.
你跟他独处的好机会。  
Stop it! Just stop.
别再讲了!闭嘴!  
Okay. Would you slow down just a little bit so I can read this sign?
慢点,让我看清路牌。  
Okay. My Spidey vision's not working so good.
我的飘移视力不太好,慢点。  
Do you think you could slow down just a little bit? Would you leave me alone!
你认为你能慢下来一点吗?别管我。 
Seriously. Crazy Lady, we're gonna hydroplane. Slow down.
疯小姐,我们了已经开始漂移了,慢点。  
Come on. We are not gonna hydroplane.
我们没漂移。 
Whoa!
哗,哗,我们漂移了。  
Whoa! We're hydroplaning. We're hydroplaning! We're gonna die! We're gonna die!
我们漂移了,死定了,死定了!  
We're gonna die! We're gonna die!
死定了,死定了! 
妙语佳句
1.ridiculous
可笑的;荒谬的
Do you know anyone that lives up to the ridiculous standards they establish in our culture?
你认识任何人符合那些他们在我们的文化里设立的荒谬标准吗?
2.thrilled
adj. 非常兴奋的;极为激动的
v. 激动(thrill的过去式);震颤
Also as thrilled as I am to be here, I stand before you with a deep sense of humility both because of how I got here and who is here.
我站在这里是如此的激动。 同时我也必须以谦逊的态度站在这里因为我知道我是如何才能站在这个地方的也明白在这里都是谁。
3.slow down
减速,放慢速度;使……慢下来
Before turning, you should slow down your car.
转弯前,你得先减速。
4.hydroplane
水上滑艇;水上飞机;水平舵
Water had accumulated in the rim of this pan and the cover was beginning to hydroplane.
水蒸气在锅的边缘凝结成水,盖子摩擦力就变得很小了。
5.cynical
愤世嫉俗的;冷嘲的
He can be sweet, bitter, nostalgic, or cynical, but he cannot figure out how to be a man.
他可以是甜蜜的、苦涩的、多愁善感的、愤世嫉俗的,但他就是无法成为一个男人。
考考你 (请翻译)
1.简直废话连篇。  
2.我的飘移视力不太好,慢点。
上期参考答案

1.Are you guys picking out the wedding meal?
2.You're stuck in this creepy little love triangle.

分享到
重点单词
  • understandvt. 理解,懂,听说,获悉,将 ... 理解为,认为
  • cynicaladj. 愤世嫉俗的,吹毛求疵的
  • nostalgicadj. 怀旧的,乡愁的
  • trianglen. 三角(形)
  • ridiculousadj. 荒谬的,可笑的
  • figuren. 图形,数字,形状; 人物,外形,体型 v. 演算,
  • humilityn. 谦逊,谦虚,谦卑