位置:首页 > 影视英语 > 欧美电影 > 27宜嫁 > 正文
听电影《27宜嫁》学英语第19期:在户外活动
日期:2012-10-11 19:18

(单词翻译:单击)

原文欣赏

Don't be silly. The best "tofurky" is made by publicists in kitten heels.
别傻了。最好的“者”是由公关人员在穿着高跟鞋。  
I can see how you would think that, but I actually love.
我可以看看你会认为,但我真的爱。  
all that outdoorsy type of stuff.
我喜欢所有户外活动呀。  
You know, hiking and biking and climbing up things.
远足、踩单车、爬山。  
But, to tell you the truth,I haven't been hiking since-Well, since my dog died.
实话告诉你,我没有远足因为好,因为我的狗死了。  
SeeJane and I had this dog growing up, Tory.
我们自小养的狗,多利。  
Not a day goes by that I don't think about that bag of fleas.
我甚至忘不了它那些跳蚤。  
Good ol' Tory.
可怜的多利。  
Jane, how come you never mentioned Tory?
你从没提起,珍?  
I don't know. I must have repressed the memory of Toby.
不知道,可能压抑了对多比。  
Yeah. His name was "Toby," but I called him "Tory" because I had a lisp.
对,是多比,叫多利因我有懒音。  
A lisp that turned your "B's" to "R's"?
懒音将‘比’变成‘利’?  
You know what? When I was a kid, I had a stutter.
我小时候口吃。  
No way!
不是吧,我们这么相似。  
We have more things in common than I thought. Yeah, me too.  
我都不信。  
I'm gonna go out and shag some flies with Pedro.
我去跟彼仔“抓苍蝇”。 
Ooh! I'm jealous. It sounds fun.
好妒忌哦,似乎很好玩。  
What are "shagging flies"? What are you doing?
“抓苍蝇”是什么?你憎狗、憎豆腐、憎户外呀。 
What? You hate dogs and tofu and being outside.
你怎么了? 什么?  
No. I like yachts. I like flowers. I like, you know, tanning.
不,我爱游艇、花朵、晒太阳。  
I mean, it's not exactly the same- - And you hated Toby.
虽然有点不,你只爱死了披上身的动物。  
You're just saying all this stuff because George is so... attractive.
你这样说只是因为乔治好有魅力。  
Or some people think he is. I did not hate that dog.
至少有人这样想, 我不憎那狗。  
I just hated it when he slobbered on me.And I could like soy milk and hiking if I tried it. Maybe.
只憎它流口水,我也可尝试喝豆奶爬山。
妙语佳句
1.publicist
国际法学家;宣传人员;公法学家
A car drops me off at a side door to a soundstage, where aharried but friendly publicist meets me.
汽车把送到摄影棚的侧门,一个烦人但友好的公关人员接待了我。
2.flea
跳蚤;低廉的旅馆;生蚤的动物
Take bubonic plague, for example. The disease is most commonly transmitted to humans through flea bites, and the fleas live on rodents.
以黑死病为例,最常见的方式是通过跳蚤叮咬传染给人类,而跳蚤在啮齿类动物身上生存。
3.stutter
vi. 结结巴巴地说话
n. 口吃,结巴
vt. 结结巴巴地说出
Second, he communicated better with animals than with people, a skill he says is common to all people who stutter.
第二,对他来说,动物比人要更好交流。 他说,与动物交流是所有口吃的人都具备的本领。
4.in common
共同的;共有的
But one thing all adults have in common is they made it through puberty.
但是所有成年人共有的一件事,就是他们都经历过青春期。
考考你 (请翻译)
1.最好的“者”是由公关人员在穿着高跟鞋。  
2.我也可尝试喝豆奶爬山。
上期参考答案
1.we are gonna take Redro to his baseball game if you wanna join us.
2.every time I go hiking, I have to bring my homemade "tofurky jerky."

分享到
重点单词
  • attractiveadj. 有吸引力的,引起注意的
  • havenn. 港口,避难所,安息所 v. 安置 ... 于港中,
  • repressedadj. 被抑制的;被压抑的 v. 抑制;镇压;约束(r
  • stutterv. 口吃,结巴着说话 n. 口吃,说话结巴
  • baseballn. 棒球
  • kittenn. 小猫 vi. 生育小猫