位置:首页 > 影视英语 > 欧美电影 > 27宜嫁 > 正文
听电影《27宜嫁》学英语第03期:欢聚一堂
日期:2012-09-05 21:07

(单词翻译:单击)

原文欣赏

Perfect.Thank you.
搞定!谢谢你,珍。  
Hi! Hi!
这条裙不错吧?  
Are these dresses great? And the best thing is you could shorten it and wear it again.  

最妙的就是可以改短再穿。  
That is defiinitely so true.
很有见地,祝贺莎莉拉宾。 
We gather here today to join in holy matrimony.
我们今天欢聚一堂。  
Shari Rabinowitz And Prakash Maharasti.
与柏卡殊马哈。  
known to his friends as "Woody."
也就是朋友口中的“木头”。  
Shari and Rrakash are so happy that so many of you are here today.
莎莉和柏卡殊很高兴,大家可聚首一堂。  
What are you doing? Get in the car! Come on!
站着干嘛?上车,走了。  
Go! Go! Go! (Engine Starts)  You in? Yeah.
上了车?  
(Grunts) (Horn Honks) Hey! Hey! You are down to 260.  
只剩下260块,还想继续扣?  
Are you sure you wanna keep this up?
你确定你想保持这个了。  
No! - Okay, then.
不好吧。  
Okay. Which one do you want? The brunet or the blond?
棕色头发那个还是金发那个?  
I kinda want the blond,I'm not gonna lie.
我想要金发的。  
Casey, can't you keep it in your pants for one wedding?
你就不能不在婚礼上沟男人?哪怕一次?  
Are you kidding? The only reason to wear this monstrous dress.
我肯穿这条白痴裙子。  
is so some drunken groomsman can rip it to shreds with his teeth.
就是为了可以沟伴郎。  
What time is it now? Well, I'm just gonna be about two more hours, so.
几点钟了?还要在这儿几个钟头。  
I'll call you back.
我再找你。

妙语佳句
1.matrimony
结婚,婚礼;婚姻生活
Prince William hovers on the brink of matrimony — a year or so before his 30th birthday.
离30岁生日还有一年左右,威廉王子即将开始他的婚姻生活。
2.many of
许多…
We find many of the younger workers wanting in skill.
他们认为许多年轻一点的工人缺乏技术。
3.monstrous
adj. 巨大的;怪异的;荒谬的;畸形的
Stay mute about his member…unless you feel compelled to characterize it as monstrous.
对他的‘弟弟’保持沉默…除非你感觉被迫也要把它描绘成巨大的。
4.shreds
碎屑
In my latest photo set, for example, I dress up in pigtails and a polka-dotted dress and play with a doll. And then I rip the doll to shreds and try to stuff myself instead.
比如,在我最新的照片集中 我梳起了小辫子,穿上有带圆点的衣服,在玩一个布娃娃,然后我把这个布娃娃撕成了碎片并试图塞进我嘴里。
考考你 (请翻译)
1.最妙的就是可以改短再穿。 
2.我们今天欢聚一堂。

上期参考答案

1.Get that out of here.

2.We are gathered here today to celebrate the union.

分享到
重点单词
  • characterizevt. 表示 ... 的典型,赋予 ... 特色
  • gatherv. 聚集,聚拢,集合 n. 集合,聚集
  • celebratev. 庆祝,庆贺,颂扬
  • shortenv. 弄短,变短
  • hornn. 动物角,喇叭,触角,角状物,力量源泉
  • muten. 哑子,默音字母,弱音器 adj. 哑的,无声的,沉