听电影《27宜嫁》学英语第49期:你剪烂我妈婚纱裙
日期:2012-12-13 16:26

(单词翻译:单击)


原文欣赏

No, you won't. You wouldn't hurt a fly.

你不会,你不会伤害人。

And you defiinitely wouldn't hurt me.

和你那种感觉真不会伤害我。 

I'm your sister.That was yesterday.

今时不同往日。  

Today you're just some bitch who broke my heart and cut up my mother's wedding dress.

你是剪烂我妈婚纱裙的八婆。  

Well, it wouldn't have fiit you anyway.

你根本穿不下。  

Oh, Jane. You look wonderful.

你很好看,真好。  

Good for you.Oh, honey, it must be so hard to watch your younger sister get married before you.

被妹妹抢先嫁出去定是很难受。  

Yes. Yes, it is.

的确是。  

But then I remember that I still get to have hot hate sex with random strangers.

但想到仍可随便跟人上床。  

and I feel so much better.

顿时觉得很心凉。  

Enjoy the party.

招呼不周。  

Whoo! You clean up good. I might even be into you.

你很美,比平时更美。  

Okay. It's on the desktop under "Tess and George."Okay.

“蒂莎与乔治”的档案。  

You okay? Yep.

没事嘛?很好。  

That's not water. Okay.

那杯不是水。  

Okay.Jane, thank you so much for doing all this. It's great. Sure.

谢谢安排一切。  

Hors d'oeuvre?Yeah. Oh, look. Pigs in a blanket.

别客气。  

Want one, Tess?No. I don't eat that stuff, Jane.

肠卷,要吗?不,我不吃那些东西。  

Right. That's right. Got it.

哦,是嘛?明白。

妙语佳句

1.bitch

n. 母狗,母狼;泼妇;牢骚事

vt. 糟蹋;弄糟

vi. 发牢骚

Because that day a woman addressed her puppy in the apocalyptic language of the slaughterhouse, and the little bitch, she understood what this greasy slut of a midwife was saying.

因为那天有个女人用屠宰场里《启示录》式的语言同她的小狗说话,而那条小母狗也懂得这个油腻腻的邋遢接生婆在说什么。

2.get married

结婚

If a couple has had everything when they get married, what should they expect in the future?

如果一对夫妇在结婚时拥有了一切,那他们对未来还有什么期待呢?

3.random

adj. [数] 随机的;任意的;胡乱的

n. 随意

adv. 胡乱地

If you have an experiment and the outcome of the experiment is a number, then a random variable is the number that comes from the experiment.

孩如果你有一个试验,这个试验的结果是一个数,那么相对应的随机变量,指的就是这个试验结果所对应的那个数。

4.blanket

n. 毛毯,毯子;毯状物,覆盖层

adj. 总括的,全体的;没有限制的

vt. 覆盖,掩盖;用毯覆盖

He lapped his daughter in a warm blanket.

他把女儿裹在一个暖和的毯子里。

考考你 (请翻译)

1.你是剪烂我妈婚纱裙的八婆。 

2.但想到仍可随便跟人上床。 

上期参考答案

1.You cut up Mom's wedding dress?

2.And you know this because of all your successful relationships?


分享到
重点单词
  • randomadj. 随机的,随意的,任意的 adv. 随机地 n.
  • outcomen. 结果,后果
  • variableadj. 可变的,易变的 n. 变量,易变的东西
  • blanketn. 毛毯,覆盖物,排字版 vt. 用毯子裹,扑灭,挡风