位置:首页 > 影视英语 > 欧美电影 > 27宜嫁 > 正文
听电影《27宜嫁》学英语第36期:勇于表现自我
日期:2012-11-14 10:51

(单词翻译:单击)

原文欣赏

Jane's phone.Tess?
珍的电话。  
Hey, it's Kevin.Hey! How is the article coming?
蒂莎?我是凯文,那篇报导怎样?  
Uh, I think it's gonna be a great piece. I think you'll be very happy.
将会很精彩,你定满意,知不知道珍去了哪里?  
I can't wait.Hey, listen. Any chance you know where Jane is?
很期待,任何机会你知道简。  
Yeah, you know, the thing that I like about Tess is there's no bullshit.
我喜欢蒂莎诚实坦白。  
You know, she's not afraid to be herself.
勇于表现自我。  
George, about Tess- There's something that I want to say.
关于蒂莎,我想告诉你。  
Um- - What?  
什么?  
I'm just so happy for you, that you found what you were looking for.
很高兴你终于找到意中人。  
All right. So what's your favorite part.
你最喜欢婚礼哪部份?  
Oh, that's easy.of a wedding?
很容易。  
You know when the music starts and the bride makes her big entrance.
音乐奏起新娘步入,众人转向她。  
and everybody turns to look at her?That's when I look at the groom. 'Cause his face says it all.
我会注视新郎的表情。  
You know, the pure love there.
情深款款的爱意。  
Okay. So when you get married and you make your entrance.
待你结婚时,当你步入。  
That's why I go.
我是为此而出席。  
I have full permission to look at the groom?
我可以望新郎吗?  
Yes. Please do. Please make sure the poor sucker is still standing there.
请便,看清楚那傻子没有跑掉。  
Are you kidding me? Some guy would be lucky to have you.
怎会?娶到你,他三生有幸。  
And the way that you attacked that tomatillo before- Who could resist that?
你吃果酱的表情谁可抵挡? 
Very sexy.
非常性感。
妙语佳句
1.article
n. 文章;物品;条款;[语] 冠词
vt. 订约将…收为学徒或见习生;使…受协议条款的约束
vi. 签订协议;进行控告
If you polish the article, we will print it in the newspaper.
如果你把这篇文章润色一下,我们就在报纸上发表它。
2.bullshit
胡说
Whereas in business, alas, waffle and bullshit have become the gold standard.
唉,然而在工作中,模糊其辞和胡说八道都已成了黄金定律。
3.be afraid to
害怕
You’re going to have to get out there and talk to people. You cannot be afraid to talk to others.
内向的人很难拥有自己的朋友,走出去,和别人聊天,找自己的朋友,不要害怕和别人聊天。
4.favorite
n. 幸运儿;喜欢的事物;特别喜欢的人
adj. 最喜爱的;中意的;宠爱的
We also like to see the show go out on top rather than continue without some of our favorite characters.
我们也宁愿看到这部美剧在最辉煌的时刻结束而不是在我们喜爱的角色离开后继续苟延残喘。
5.permission
允许,许可
The boy rushed off as soon as his father gave him permission.
一得到父亲的许可,这个男孩就急急忙忙地跑掉了。
考考你 (请翻译)
1.我喜欢蒂莎诚实坦白。 
2.看清楚那傻子没有跑掉。 
上期参考答案
1.We're running it Sunday, front page of the section.
2.we've planned your wedding dinner to your exact specifications.

分享到
重点单词
  • resistv. 抵抗,反抗,抵制,忍住 n. 防蚀涂层
  • wafflev. 闲聊,胡扯 n. 废话,无聊的话 n. 华夫饼干
  • groomn. 马夫,新郎,男仆 vt. 刷洗,照看马,打扮,有意
  • polishn. 光泽,上光剂,优雅,精良 v. 擦亮,磨光,推敲,
  • permissionn. 同意,许可,允许