电影《紫罗兰》精讲第86期:我出乎意料
日期:2014-10-12 22:07

(单词翻译:单击)

视听原文

I can’t belleve you Wanted to meet here.

我真不敢相信 你想在这里见面

The same bench?

同样的长凳

You kind of take all the drama and anticipation out of it.

你总能让我出乎意料

Thought maybe you could interpret it as hopeful.

或许是你想说明它是怀有希望的

Hopeful? Yeah.

怀有希望的 是啊

This is where we broke up the first time.

这里是我们第一次分手的地方

Yeah, but we reconnected.

但我们又在一起

I’m sorry. I’m confused. Are we still together?

不好意思 我很纳闷 我们还是在一起的吗

No.


Then why am I supposed to be hopeful?

那为什么我要假设它是由希望的

Because l want to be together.

因为我喜欢在一起

Just not now. Not yet.

只是不是现在 不是

What are you doing?

你在做什么?

This doesn’t make any sense, Patti.

这根本没有任何意义 帕蒂

Come on. We’reWe’re both single.

好吧 我们都是单身

We both want this.

我们都互相欣赏

Why not just go for it now?

为什么我们现在就不能在一起呢

Because I need time for me.

因为我需要时间

To heal.

来调节

To get to know myself again.

让我重新审视自己

I want to get back to working on my novel

我想回到我过去的写作工作

and if I jump into a relationship with you

如果我那么快就接受你

then I’m just gonna be focused on us instead of my writing

那我就会太注重我们的感情而忽略了写作

and that can’t happen again.

我不想让这些再发生

I need to give my writing a second chance.

我需要给自己的写作第二个春天

重点讲解

重点单词:

1、anticipation

n. 希望;预感;先发制人;预支

There's been an atmosphere of anticipation around here for a few days now.

一种期待的氛围在这儿已存在几天了。

2、confuse

vt. 使混乱;使困惑

I always confuse my left with my right.

我总是混淆左右。

重点短语:

1、instead of

代替;而不是…

His success plays his luck instead of his skill.

他取得的成功靠的是运气而不是技术。

2、focus on

集中于

Our meeting focuses on the question of women's right.

我们会议的重点是妇女权利问题。

3、break up

打碎,破碎;结束;解散;衰落

Civil war could come if the country breaks up.

如果国家分裂,内战就会来临。

考考你(翻译):

1、预期在计划的总罢工期间会有麻烦,在菲律宾的军队已处于完全戒备状态。

2、我的话使他既惊讶又困惑。

3、他发现他很难把他的注意力集中在一件事情上超过五分钟。

答案下期公布:

上期答案:

1、Afterwards, we picnicked on the riverbank.

2、Students may be tempted to cheat in order to get into top schools.

3、The union has written to Detroit asking for clarification of the situation.


分享到
重点单词
  • confusevt. 混淆,使困惑,使混乱
  • interpretv. 解释,翻译,口译,诠释
  • benchn. 长凳,工作台,法官席 vt. 坐(在长凳上)
  • confusedadj. 困惑的;混乱的;糊涂的 v. 困惑(confu
  • anticipationn. 预期,预料
  • clarificationn. 澄清,阐明