电影《紫罗兰》精讲第6期:我真像个白痴
日期:2014-06-19 18:36

(单词翻译:单击)

视听原文

This has been pleasant. Nice to talk to you.
谢谢 能跟你说话真好
Hey, by the way, when are you working on another book?
嘿 顺便一问 你什么时候会出书呢?
Are you What are you doing these days?
你…这段时间都在干什么呢?
Yeah. Yeah. Actually, well, I’m I’m still working on it.
呃 呃 事实上 呃 我…我正在写呢
But it’s, um it’s gonna be great.
但是这 呃…会很好看的
It’s just that I’m doing a lot of, you know, reading now... for research.
只是我在做 你知道 为参考…读了很多书
It’s about the disconnectedness, but the interconnectness.
虽然…它们不怎么相关 但是内在…相通
You know, the lives we lead
你知道 我们的生活…
It’s, like, about the overlapping but the
就好像 是重叠交错的但是…
the,you know, never really touching...
那个 就是 却从来不能触碰…
that, you know, we feel, so
这样 就是 我们感觉 所以…
But it should be done by the end of the year.
但是年底应该就会完成了
Sounds great. I look forward to reading it.
听上去不错 期待拜读你的大作
See ya. See ya.
回见 回见
Oh, my God. What a fucking retard.
噢 天哪 我真像个白痴
The and it overlapping, and the
这个…是重叠交错的 但是这个…
What is that? I have no idea.
说的是什么东西啊? 我不知道
You haven’t started writing again, have you? No. 
你又没准备开始再创作 不是吗?
But I can’t I’m not gonna tell him that.
但我不能…我不想跟他说这个
Look. Are you kidding me?
嘿 你开玩笑呢吧?
Do you think there’s such a thing as a free lunch?
你真以为天下有免费的午餐啊?
You date a 25 year old girl,
你在跟一个25岁的女孩约会

重点讲解

重点单词:
1、research
n. 研究;调查
vi. 研究;调查
Sixty-five percent of the 1987 budget went for nuclear weapons research and production.
1987年预算的65%用在了核武器的研制上。
2、overlap
n. 重叠;重复
vi. 部分重叠;部分的同时发生
vt. 与…重叠;与…同时发生
When the bag is folded, the bottom overlaps one side.
把包折叠起来时,其底部与一边就重合了。
3、touch
vt. 接触;触动;使轻度受害
vi. 触摸;涉及;接近;提到
Sometimes even a light touch on the face is enough to trigger off this pain.
有时甚至在脸上轻摸一下也足以引发这种痛苦。
重点短语:
1、work on
影响,对…起作用;继续工作;从事于…;设法说服
The director worked on in the office until ten o'clock last night.
主任昨晚在办公室工作到十点。
2、look forward to
盼望,期待
He was looking forward to working with the new manager.
他很期待和新经理一起工作。
考考你(翻译):
1、1987年预算的65%用在了核武器的研制上。
2、把薄片小心地叠放在一起,那样就没有间隙。
3、她的小手轻轻地触摸我的脸。
答案下期公布:
上期答案:
1、The application of a douche.
2、It's disgusting that all this damage has been caused by mindless vandalism.
3、Their job is to check that none of the signatory countries is cheating on the agreement.

分享到
重点单词
  • havenn. 港口,避难所,安息所 v. 安置 ... 于港中,
  • retardn. 阻止,迟延,减速 vt. 妨碍,迟延,拖住 vi.
  • vandalismn. 故意破坏,故意破坏(艺术或公物等)的行为
  • budgetn. 预算 vt. 编预算,为 ... 做预算 vi.
  • mindlessadj. 不小心的,不留神的,不顾虑的
  • checkn. 检查,支票,账单,制止,阻止物,检验标准,方格图案
  • applicationn. 应用; 申请; 专心 n. 应用软件程序
  • directorn. 董事,经理,主管,指导者,导演
  • signatoryn. 签署者,签约国