位置:首页 > 影视英语 > 欧美电影 > 紫罗兰 > 正文
电影《紫罗兰》精讲第27期:把你拖不出公寓
日期:2014-07-10 17:05

(单词翻译:单击)

视听原文

Yes. You’re gonna love it.
对的 你一定会喜欢的
It’s so beautiful. Tons of nature.
那里很美的 到处是自然风光
Yeah, it’s also got the highest suicide rate in North America
对 而且也是美国北部自杀率最高的城市
Even more than lthaca, New York, where the kids always jump off the bridge. 
甚至要比纽约还高 那儿老有孩子跳河
lvy League kids. They’re
都是常春藤的孩子们 他们…
You know, I heard that.
对 我也有听说
It does not.No, I heard that too.
不是这样的 不 我…我也有听说的
You just make shit up. No, it’s true. I heard that.
你乱说 不 是真的 我听说过
It’s, uh lt’s because it rains every day.
那是 呃…那是因为那儿每天都下雨
Every day it’s rainy. When it’s not rainy, it’s foggy.
每天都下雨 难得不下雨就会起雾
No, it is not. This is such
没有 不是的 那里…
That is not true. It does not rain. It
这不是真的 那里不下雨 那里…
lt rains a little, but not every day,
那里是下点雨 但不是每天下的
and it What do you care?
而且…你干嘛在意这个?
Anyway, I can’t even get you to leave the apartment.
总是这样 我都把你拖不出公寓
You never even go to Central Park.
中央公园你都不去
What are you talking about?I love the outdoors.
你瞎说什么? 我很喜欢户外的
I just don’t go to Central Park
我不去中央公园
cause it upsets me to see grown men on Rollerblades.
是因为我受不了那些溜冰的孩子 ’
And why do those guys always have to wear the tight shorts?
为什么这些人老爱穿那么紧身短裤呢?
Oh, my God.
噢 我的天哪

重点讲解
重点单词:
1、suicide
n. 自杀;自杀行为;自杀者
adj. 自杀的
vt. 自杀
He cheated the law by suicide.
他以自杀逃避法律的制裁。
2、anyway
adv. 无论如何,不管怎样;总之
Since someone has to go anyway, let me go.
反正得去一个人, 就让我去吧!
3、rainy
adj. 下雨的;多雨的
n. (Rainy)人名;(英)雷尼
Things easily get mildewed in the rainy season.
梅雨季节东西容易发霉。
重点短语:
1、jump off
跳下来;开始,开始进攻
Five competitors will jump off early in the afternoon.
五名骑手将于下午早些时候进行决赛。
2、shit up
使惊恐;吓唬
Can we just go there and sock this shit up?
我们只是去那里和袜子这狗屎?
考考你(翻译):
1、他想以自杀来了却他的心病。
2、不管你怎么说, 也没有人听信你这谗言!
3、营地的补给品在漫长的雨季里受潮了。
答案下期公布:
上期答案:
1、My watch has been rewound.
2、A middleaged man walking down the street with his arms around a teenage girl.
3、In spring the ice on the lakes breaks up.

分享到