位置:首页 > 影视英语 > 欧美电影 > 紫罗兰 > 正文
电影《紫罗兰》精讲第46期:我们能再见面吗?
日期:2014-08-06 20:23

(单词翻译:单击)

视听原文

Always the lightweight. Come on, come on, come on.
酒量还是这么浅 来嘛来嘛来嘛
I’m married, Brian.
我结婚了 布莱恩
I got a girlfriend. Doesn’t that suck?
我有女朋友了 是不是很糟?
Wanna hear something embarrassing? Shoot.
想听点糗事吗?说
The night I got engaged, I called you...
我订婚的那天晚上我打过电话给你
but your girlfriend or exgirlfriend
但是你的女朋友…或是前女友
or some chick picked up...
或是某个小妞…接了
so I hung up.
所以我就挂断了
I can match that.
我能理解
For years, every time that I traveled...
这么多年 每次我去旅行
I’d write you a postcard.
都会给你写明信片
But I could never Get the Guts to send one.
但我却始终没有勇气寄给你
Let’s get you a cab.
帮你拦车吧
Here you Go. 
好了
So, will I see you again?
那么 我们能再见面吗?
You missed dinner.
你错过晚餐了
Oh. Did I?
噢 是吗?
It’s all right. I only spent half the day making it.
没事 我只不过花了半天时间做的
So where were you?
你去哪儿了?
I, uh I was with Brian Callahan.
我 呃…我跟布莱恩?凯勒翰在一起

重点讲解

重点单词:
1、embarrass
vt. 使局促不安;使困窘;阻碍
Aides spoke of disposing of records that would embarrass the governor.
助手们谈到了要处理掉那些会给州长找麻烦的记录。
2、engage
vt. 吸引,占用;使参加;雇佣;使订婚;预定
vi. 从事;答应,保证;交战;啮合
I have never engaged in drug trafficking.
我从来没有从事过贩毒。
3、suck
vt. 吸吮;吸取
vi. 吸吮;糟糕;巴结
n. 吮吸
They waited in silence and sucked their sweets.
他们静静地等着,吮着糖果。
重点短语:
1、hung up
挂断,提高;挂起来;套牢
It was a time when people weren't so hung up about health.
那时人们不太关注健康。
考考你(翻译):
1、为了阻碍提案的通过,动议被提出了。
2、他们从来没有学过吸引别人注意的技巧。
3、这个污染控制小组已在现场,随时可以开始抽油。
答案下期公布:
上期答案:
1、Christian Holy Week overlaps with the beginning of the Jewish holiday of Passover.
2、Her drama teacher spotted her ability.
3、The news of his appointment filtered out before it was officially advertised.

分享到
重点单词
  • silencen. 沉默,寂静 vt. 使安静,使沉默
  • chickadj. 胆小的,懦弱的 n. 小鸡
  • embarrassvt. 使为难,使窘迫,使尴尬 vi. 窘迫
  • engagedadj. 忙碌的,使用中的,订婚了的
  • spokev. 说,说话,演说