位置:首页 > 影视英语 > 欧美电影 > 紫罗兰 > 正文
电影《紫罗兰》精讲第62期: 低俗的文人
日期:2014-08-31 17:05

(单词翻译:单击)

视听原文

Okay.
好吧
You are such a fucking cock!
你他妈真是个狗娘养的畜生
But I love you!
但是我爱你
NeW York is Weird like that.
纽约是个多么有意思的地方
I still haven’t met half the people in my building...
我还没有见过我的一半邻居呢
but I randomly run into Mark here all over town.
但我在路上随便走走就走到马克这儿来了
And she still won’t sleep with me.
但她还是不肯和我睡
Because I did in college,
因为我在大学的时候都做了
and I don’t need to revisit it.
我不想再重蹈覆辙
Yeah, well, that was some time ago...
是啊 是啊 那是以前的事啦...
and, uh, you know, things change.
恩 你们也明白 一切都会改变的
You, uh, might be surprised. Yeah?
你 恩 肯能会感到惊讶 是吗
You got less hair. That surprised me.
你的头发越来越少了 这让我很惊讶
You know, that’s funny. Isn’t that funny?
你知道的 这很有趣 是吗
Don’t Get me Wrong, Brlan.
不要误导我 布莱恩
We like the book, and I think we did a fairly good job...
我喜欢这书 我觉得我的工作还是相当不错的
of getting it out there in spite of the reviews. 
撇开这些 尽管有些评论
But just think about doing another one of the Detective Knight series.
但就考虑下领一部侦探奈特系列
Then you can go back and do one for you.
接着你就可以回到过去 也为了你自己
Just like Hollywood: One for them, one for you.
就像好莱坞 一本给他 一本写给自己
What are you talking about? One for them, one for
你们在说什么 一个给他们 一个...
I’ve given you five.
我已经给了你们5部
How about five for me? How’s that sound?
给我自己5部怎么样 可以吗
You know, he’s a fucking hack.
你们知道吗? 他只是个低俗的文人

重点讲解
重点单词:
1、revisit
vt. 重游;再访;重临
n. 再访问
In the summer, when we returned to Canada, we revisited this lake at dawn.
夏天,我们回到加拿大后,在黎明时分重游了这个湖。
2、review
n. 回顾;复习;评论;检讨;检阅
vt. 回顾;检查;复审
vi. 回顾;复习功课;写评论
The president ordered a review of U.S. economic aid to Jordan.
总统下令对美国向约旦提供的经济援助进行一次审查。
3、hack
n. 砍,劈;出租马车
vt. 砍;出租
vi. 砍
An armed gang barged onto the train and began hacking and shooting anyone in sight.
一伙武装匪徒冲上火车,开始见人就刀砍枪击。
重点短语:
1、in spite of
尽管;不管,不顾
He was there on the stroke in spite of the rain.
尽管下雨, 他还是准时到了。
2、run into
遭遇,陷入;撞上,撞到;偶然遇见
Wang agreed to sell IBM Systems last year after it ran into financial problems.
IBM公司遭遇财政问题后,王去年同意出售该公司的操作系统。
考考你(翻译):
1、该委员会同意在他们下次会议上重新讨论这个问题。
2、总统昨天与他的内阁成员审度了局势。
3、马修绝望地刺穿了那块皮革。
答案下期公布:
上期答案:
1、To dump out the contents of the wtmp file, use the last command.
2、‘You are an idiot, ’ he tells them.
3、Can some one kill that bitch?

分享到
重点单词
  • havenn. 港口,避难所,安息所 v. 安置 ... 于港中,
  • detectiveadj. 侦探的 n. 侦探
  • commandn. 命令,指挥,控制 v. 命令,指挥,支配 n. [
  • randomlyadv. 任意地,随便地,胡乱地
  • knightn. 骑士,爵士,武士 vt. 授以爵位
  • stroken. 笔画,击打,一笔(画)连续的动作,中风, v. 奉
  • hackn. 劈,砍,出租马车 v. 劈,砍,干咳
  • spiten. 恶意,怨恨 vt. 刁难,伤害