位置:首页 > 影视英语 > 欧美电影 > 紫罗兰 > 正文
电影《紫罗兰》精讲第65期: 大自然的美丽
日期:2014-09-08 16:50

(单词翻译:单击)

视听原文

It wasn’t exactly
不完全是
Right. No, I knew that it was, and then I was, like
是的 我知道那就是我 很像
I told my mom that it was me,
我告诉我母亲那是我
and she told her friends, and Hi.
她又告诉她的朋友们 你好
Hey, Sara. Sara Scarea.
嘿 莎拉 莎拉斯盖拉
It’s so good to see you. You look great.
看见你真高兴 你看起来很不错
Thank you. I’ll let you guys
谢谢 你们继续吧
Oh, we’re having the best time.
我们聊的很愉快
One I read your book. It Was terrific.
一我看了你的书 很棒
You don’t have to lie to me.
你没必要跟我说谎
l’ve heard so much... bullshit tonight.
我今晚听到很多人说它是垃圾
No, I’m I’m not.
不我没有
lt’s great. Really? 
它真的很好 真的吗
Yeah. Of course it is.
是的 当然
Wow. Thank you.
谢谢你
I’ve Got a story for youA field.
我有个故事要说 一个田野
Great party, Murph.
很棒的聚会 墨菲
A fileld, bushes, trees.
田野 灌木 树木
Grass.

Great, but what’s the story? it’s nature. 
很好 那是故事 是大自然
I’m talking nature. Beauty.
我在诉说着大自然的美丽
That’s terrific. I’m bored already.
真糟糕 我已经无聊透顶了
I’ll see you around.It’s a field.
我一会来见你 是个牧场
llt needs some Work.It’s... life.
它需要工作它是生活
What a cast of characters. My God.
真是写什么怪人啊 我的老天
So, was it worth it?
值得吗?

重点讲解

重点单词:
1、terrific
adj. 极好的;极其的,非常的;可怕的
All of a sudden there was a terrific bang and a flash of smoke.
忽然发出一声巨响,还冒出一股烟。
2、character
n. 性格,品质;特性;角色;[计] 字符
vt. 印,刻;使具有特征
Perhaps there is a negative side to his character that you haven't seen yet.
或许他性格中有你还未看到的消极一面。
3、bullshit
n. 胡说
讲废话
All the rest I said, all that was bullshit.
我所讲的其余的话全是乱说的。
重点短语:
1、see around
四处看;环顾
And yet we see around us so much evidence that people are not acting from a place of purity and radiance.
然而,我们的周围有如此之多的人表现出来的行为却并非发自纯洁及光明的本性。
考考你(翻译):
1、多好的主意啊!
2、正是那种勇气和决心使他成为这样卓越的人。
3、布莱恩,少跟我废话!
答案下期公布:
上期答案:
1、All programmes will be either "signed" or subtitled.
2、We can certify for his honesty.
3、There are only 60 swimming pools in the entire country.

分享到
重点单词
  • purityn. 纯净,纯正,纯粹
  • castv. 投,掷,抛,铸造,丢弃,指定演员,加起来,投射(目
  • evidencen. 根据,证据 v. 证实,证明
  • negativeadj. 否定的,负的,消极的 n. 底片,负数,否定
  • honestyn. 诚实,正直
  • havenn. 港口,避难所,安息所 v. 安置 ... 于港中,
  • actingn. 演戏,行为,假装 adj. 代理的,临时的,供演出