(单词翻译:单击)
视听原文
Okay. Nice.
好吧 很好
Good? Sounded good.
怎么样? 听上去还好
Uh, yeah. Yeah, it was a lot of fun.
对 对 还挺好玩的
She was really... just a sweetheart.
她真的…很贴心
Kate, he said he Wanted to apologize.
凯特 他说他想道歉
He can apologize all he wants.
他想怎么道歉都行
There are some sins that are unforgivable.
但有些错误就是不可原谅的
Okay, they shared a cab home.
好吧 他们是一起乘车回家
That doesn’t mean that anything happened.
但那也不表示会出事啊
Oh, please.
少来了
A dirty whore gets into your cab...
一个淫荡的贱人上了你的车
after you just were making out in a bar.
而且还正好是你在酒吧喝醉之后
I’m sorry, but he’s not looking to save some bucks on cab fare.
很抱歉 我看不出他有什么理由白出这车钱
He’s looking to get laid.
他一定会爽一下的
Okay, he told you it was just a kiss.
好吧 他跟你说过只是接了吻
Well, yeah. Big deal.
对 没什么大不了
He also lied to me about the whole thing to begin with.
可他一开始就对这整件事撒了谎
Why wouldn’t he lie about closing the deal?
如果没事他干嘛说谎?
Well, I still think you should just sit down and talk with him, you know?
我始终觉得你该坐下来跟他好好谈谈 懂吗?
He seemed pretty genuine the other day, Kate.
他那天看上去是很真心的 凯特
You know what’ll happen if I see him?
你知道如果我见着他会怎么样吗?
First, I’ll get mad. Then I’ll just get sad.
一开始 我会生气 之后我就会伤心
And you know what? I don’t wanna be sad, cause being sad sucks.
而你知道吗? 我不想伤心 因为伤心很费神
重点讲解
重点单词:
1、apologize
vi. 道歉;辩解;赔不是
vt. 道歉;谢罪;辩白
And I apologize to everyone (who) has to go through this.
还有我向所有必需承受这一切的人道歉。
2、cab
n. 驾驶室;出租汽车;出租马车
vi. 乘出租马车(或汽车)
Could I use your phone to call a cab?
我能用你的电话叫一辆出租车吗?
3、genuine
adj. 真实的,真正的;诚恳的
There was a risk of genuine refugees being returned to Vietnam.
有把真正的难民遣送回越南的风险。
4、fare
vi. 经营;进展;遭遇;过活
n. 票价;费用;旅客;食物
n. (Fare)人名;(瑞典)法勒;(法、意)法尔
He could barely afford the fare.
他几乎付不起车费。
重点短语:
1、begin with
以…开始;开始于…
The concert began with the National Anthem.
音乐会以国歌开始。
考考你(翻译):
1、他们至少该表示歉意。
2、该货车在驾驶室上方有额外的载货空间。
3、如果这份帮助是真诚的,我将愉快地接受它。
答案下期公布:
上期答案:
1、Ray and sister Renee lived just 25 miles apart from each other.
2、The old social order was gone forever.
3、The scene photographed itself on my mind.