英语俚语天天说 第319期:"Very Funny"不是"有意思"
日期:2018-08-30 08:39

(单词翻译:单击)

Very funny 得了吧,呵呵

[你说的或做的并不好笑]

A: The airline has lost your suitcases!

航空公司把你的行李丢啦!

B: Very funny, now tell me where they really are.

呵呵,告诉我到底在哪吧。

Oh, that's very funny. I know you're in there.

得了吧。我知道你在那呢。


Don’t give me that.

别给我瞎扯淡。

A: I’ll give your money back tomorrow! I promise!

我明天就还你钱!我保证!

B: Don’t give me that. I have to get my money back now!

别给我瞎扯淡。我现在就要!


Tell me another!

鬼才信呢!

You're actually going to be on time tonight? Oh, sure, tell me another!

你今晚会准时到?哦!当然!鬼才信!


Likely story!

听起来像真的一样!

Albert: Sorry I'm late. My car broke down half way here!

不好意思我迟到了。我的车半路坏掉了。

Sarah: Yeah, likely story! I bet you just slept in.

是吗,说的像真的一样。我打赌你是睡过头了。


That’ll be the day!

胡扯,哪有那样的事。

Paul? Apologize? That'll be the day!

Paul?道歉了?不可能的!

分享到