英语俚语天天说 第214期:英美澳洲人表达"不客气"
日期:2017-03-23 07:23

(单词翻译:单击)

介绍:

①You’re welcome.
A. Than you so much, Brian, for taking notes for me in last week’s biology class. Brian,
谢谢你上周生物课替我记笔记。
B. You’re welcome. 不客气;
②It’s my pleasure. (my pleasure)
A. Thanks for fixing my laptop.
谢谢帮我修电脑
B. Oh, it’s my pleasure. 不客气;
③ No worries. (英国、澳洲)
A. Thanks for standing up for me in front of the class. I really appreciate it.
谢谢你在班上站出来替我说话,太感激了。
B.No worries. You’ve done the same for me.
别客气,你也会为我做同样的事情。
A. I apologize for calling you a liar yesterday.
不好意思,我昨天说你是个骗子。
B.No worries. 别在意。
④ No problem.
A. Thanks for helping me with my essay.
谢谢你帮我写论文。
B. No problem. 小意思。
A Sorry that I knocked over your coffee just now. I’ll clean your table right away.
B 不好意思刚才打翻了你的咖啡,我这就给你把桌子擦干净。
C No problem. I can do it myself.
D 没事。我自己来就行。
⑤ Anytime.
A.Thanks for the life home.
谢谢你捎我回家。
B.Anytime. 随时开口就行。

分享到