影视剧中的社交美语 第120期:网络菜鸟
日期:2015-03-12 15:58

(单词翻译:单击)

身临其境练一练

Modren Family,《摩登家庭》


A:Hey,how come you guys haven't accepted my friend requests?

甲:嘿,我的好友申请,你们为什么不接受啊?

B:I didn't know you were on Facebook.

乙:我不知道你在脸谱网上呀。

A:Yeah. You said it was only for teenagers and people looking to have affairs.

甲:是啊,你说那是给未成年人以及找炮友的人用的。

B:Well, I figured if you can't fight it...Not the having the affair.

乙:嗯,我觉得难以抵制住诱惑…不是说想出轨,

A:That's still bad. No. Not that,but there's nothing wrong with catching up with a few old friends, right?

甲:那还是不好的。绝对不行,但想跟老朋友叙叙旧,也没什么不好吧?

B:Or doing a little social networking with by b.f.f.s?

乙:或者在社交网络上,跟闺蜜互动一下也没什么不好吧?

A:Social networking or social not-working?

甲:社交网络还是断交网络?

B:Oh! You know what we gotta do? We gotta get a picture of us all together on a boat.I think that's a thing now. So what do you say? Accept my friend thingy.Sorry, mom,I-I didn't get a friend thingy from you.

甲:哦,你知道咱要做什么吗?咱要一起在船上拍张照,现在很流行这个。你们怎么 说?接受我的好友申请吧。对不起,妈妈,我,我没收到你的好友申请。

B:Yeah, you know,they have a lot of blocks on there to protect kids from weirdoes.

乙:是,你知道的,他们有很多措施,防止儿童被变态骚扰。

A:Okay. Good,good. I'll send it again.

甲:好吧,好,好,那我再发一次。

B:Great Please do.

乙:太棒了!请发吧。

社交美语

Are you a newbie?

你是新手吗?

No, why do you say that?

不是啊,为什么这样说?

重点讲解:

Are you a new hand?

Are you a newbie?

说到新手,第一反应可能是new hand或者green hand。但是现在网络新手有一个专用名词:newbie。

分享到