影视剧中的社交美语 第107期:户外露营
日期:2015-02-06 16:10

(单词翻译:单击)

身临其境练一练

House Broken,《分家总动员》


What are you doing,Tom?

你在做什么,汤姆?

Just driving.

开车啊。

I want to know what's going on and I want to know right now!

我想知道这是怎么回事,我现在就要知道!



I wanted the boys out of the house, Mary.

我想让孩子们离开家,玛丽。

And the only way we're gonna get them out of the house is we stop buttering their toasts.

要让他们离开的唯一方法,就是不再帮他们安排好一切。

We're going camping.

我们去野营,

We're going to a cabin up the Buzzard State Park and we're gonna fish.

去秃鹰州立公园的小屋,去那儿钓鱼。

Stop this vehicle right now,Thomas Cathkart!

马上停车!托马斯卡斯卡特!

Mary, this is an addiction,taking care of the kids.

玛丽,照顾孩子们都让你上瘾了。

Well,are you kidding me? Are you kidding?

你在开玩笑吗?你开玩笑吧?

Just take it as an intervention.

把它当作一种调停吧。

An intervention from motherhood?

来自母性的调停?

Best thing for you.

这是为你好。

What, are you crazy?

什么,你疵了吗?

Make them men, I'm telling you right now.

让他们成为真正的男人,我现在就告诉你。

We're going fishing. Mary Mary.

我们要去钓鱼,玛丽,玛丽。

My boys need me.

孩子们需要我。

Mary,woh!Sweetie pie.I'm not doing any goddamn intervention.

玛丽,哦,亲爱的,我才不要调停。

职场美语

What's your party plan?

你的聚会打算是什么?

We have a cookout.

我们举行个户外野餐。

重点讲解:

Let's eat outdoors.

Let's have a cookout.

cookout是老外比较常说的词汇,指“野外郊游时烹调的野餐;野烹食物”,通常会在户外边做边吃。如果你想邀请他人一起户外野餐,可以说:Let's have a cookout.

分享到
重点单词
  • vehiclen. 车辆,交通工具,手段,工具,传播媒介
  • addictionn. 沉溺,上瘾
  • interventionn. 插入,介入,调停