影视剧中的社交美语 第112期:众人聚会
日期:2015-02-26 16:31

(单词翻译:单击)

身临其境练一练

Modern Family,《摩登家庭》


Are you kidding me with this line?
开什么玩笑 要排这么长的队?
I'm gonna ask Santa for the last 45 minutes of my life back.
我要找圣诞老人要回我刚浪费的45分钟。
Would you cheer up? We're in Santa's Village with our daughter.
开心点。我们带着女儿在圣诞老人村呢。
Where were we a year ago?
一年前我们在哪呢?
We were at the beginning of this line.
在这个长队的最前面。
You know what? Somebody needs to get in the holiday- son of a bitch.
知道吗 某人需要融入这个节日,妈的。
Maybe it's not them.
也许不是他们呢。
Oh, it's them.
就是他们。
It's them.
就是他们。
Three years ago, I formed a caroling group.
3年前 我组织了一个唱诗班。
We were known as The Greensleevers.
名字是绿袖子颂歌班。
We would perform at charity events, hospitals-
我们会在慈善活动现场和医院演奏。
They were very, very popular.
当时可是红遍大江南北。
Uh, last year, one of my carolers-
去年 我的一名成员。
Andrew- staged a little coup.
安德鲁 他发动了一场小小的政变。
And he, um-
他...
They kicked Cameron out of the group.
他们把卡梅隆踢出了唱诗班。
Thank you.
谢谢。
We're the new greensleevers.
我们是全新的绿袖人。
The new greensleevers.
绿袖人。
Is there a slap mark on my fave?
看到我脸上的巴掌印没?
I mean,why is Edna singing the low harmony?
为什么让艾德娜唱低音部和声?
It's like people are applauding out of shock.
观众似乎是被震惊了才鼓掌的。
Let it go.
还是算了吧。

职场美语

How about your stay in the bar?

你在酒吧怎么样啊?

Wow,it's packed.

哇,好多人啊。

重点讲解:

There are so many people.

It's packed.

形容人多时,老外通常会用It's packed.packed在这里表示“塞满的。”

分享到
重点单词
  • minutesn. 会议记录,(复数)分钟
  • popularadj. 流行的,大众的,通俗的,受欢迎的
  • harmonyn. 和弦,协调,和睦,调和
  • coupn. 政变,砰然的一击,妙计,出乎意料的行动
  • charityn. 慈善,慈善机关(团体), 仁慈,宽厚
  • performv. 执行,运转,举行,表演