影视剧中的社交美语 第40期:我喜欢他
日期:2014-10-27 16:25

(单词翻译:单击)

身临其境练一练

The Curious Case of Benjamin Button,《本杰明巴顿奇事》


Come on, Queenie. It'll be okay.Now,Mr.Weathers.

来嘛,昆妮,这是魏先生。

Come on, you know I got nothing but work to do around here.

别这样,你也知道我很忙。

Come on. Just take some time.

过来,一下子就好。

Stop all this foolishness.

别在这里瞎闹。

The air is sweet.

空气很清新。



You look very handsome tonight, Miss Queenie.

昆妮小姐,你今晚很美。

Handsome as I ever seen.

我没见过你这么美。

The brown matches your eyes.

咖啡色洋装和你的眼睛很搭。

Oh, hush!

收声啦!

You ain't no slouch yourself.

你也长得很帅嘛。

Hambert's back in town.

汉伯特回来了。

He came home legless, but, uh, he's home。

他失去双腿,但是回家了。

I know you were sweet on him one time.

我知道你喜欢过他?

Miss Simone messed herself.

西蒙小姐尿裤子了!

Sweeter than I should've been.

我不该那么喜欢他。

Oh, sweet Jesus.She got to stop doing that or it's diapers for her.

真是的 她再这样下去就得包尿布。

Be right there!

我马上来!

Now, come on. Queenie will be right there!

天哪!昆妮就来,别走!

It's awful right there!

外面那么舒服,

Come out back for a moment.Take your mind off things.

出来休息一会儿,别担心那么多。

职场美语

You don't seem to be at ease.Do you know him?

你看起来不太自在,你识他吗?

Yeah, actually, I think I have a crush on him.

是的,拿实上我想我喜欢上他了。

Come on. Do tell me. Your secret is safe with me.

哎呀,告诉我吧。我保证不说出去。

You promise? OK. I have a crush on this new coach.

你当真不说?好吧,我喜欢上这个新教练了。

重点讲解:

I like him.

I have a crush on him.

like和love是最常见的表达喜欢及爱意的词语,但表达喜欢、爱慕或者中意,除了这些最常见的,还有更为地道,贴切的表达哦。I have a crush on him.就是其中之一。Crush的常见意思是“压碎,粉碎”,但在这里是指“迷恋”。

分享到
重点单词
  • coachn. 大巴,教练;(火车)客车车厢,四轮马车,经济舱 v
  • hushn. 肃静,安静,沉默 vi. 安静下来,掩饰 vt.
  • foolishnessn. 愚蠢;可笑
  • slouchn. 没精打采的样子,耷拉,笨人 v. 没精打采地站,坐
  • curiousadj. 好奇的,奇特的
  • crushv. 压碎,碾碎,压榨 n. 压碎,压榨,拥挤,迷恋