影视剧中的社交美语 第14期:该离开了
日期:2014-09-15 17:21

(单词翻译:单击)

身临其境练一练

本段对话选自Yes Man,《好好先生》


I'm so glad I came out.Love it.Okay,you know what?I gotta go.

能出来走一趟,让我非常开心!太喜欢这样了!好了,你看,我得走了。

No. No. Carl,you're gonna stay.

不,不,卡尔,你得留下。

What?

为什么?

It's been years. You leave every time she comes. Totally unrelated.

这些年你老是这样,每次她一出现你就走。

It has nothing to do with Stephanie. Carl. Peter. Rooney.

一点关系都没有,跟斯蒂芬妮没关系。卡尔,彼得,鲁尼。

Stephanie, guys.

各位,这是斯蒂芬妮。

Hey.

嗨。

My boyfriend, Ted.

这是我男朋友,泰德。

Hey. I don't believe we....

嘿。我不相信我们...

No, I don't believe we have.

没有,我觉得没有。

You're leaving?

你要走了?

Yeah, unfortunately. Terrible timing too, because you just got here.

是啊,真遗憾。真不凑巧,你刚来这儿。

You just got here, too, Carl.

可你也才刚到啊,卡尔。

Yeah, but he's got a thing.

对,但是他还有事。

Yeah, that's a thing. There's a thing, and there's no time.

没错,是有件事,看件事,而且时间很紧。

There's a time crunch, and time is of the essence. Anyway, I am gone-orrhea.

是个关键时刻,时间对我来说很重要 不多说了,我先撤了。

职场美语

We should hit the road. See you. guys.

我们该走了,再见各位。

Come on. it's only half past eight.

别啊,现在才8点半。

Why don't you stay a little longer?

你怎么不再待一会儿呢?

Oh, I can't We should hit the road. We've got some important busriess to deal with.

哦,不行啊。我们该走了,还有些重要事情要处理。

重点讲解:

We should go home.

We should hit the road.

We should go home.是很中规中矩的表达,除了这句还有一句比较幽默的表达:We should hit die road.这里hit the road.可不是“撞击路面”的意思哦,而是 指“上路”,既可以指回家也可以指开始一段旅途。

分享到