影视剧中的社交美语 第76期:接受邀请
日期:2014-12-24 16:34

(单词翻译:单击)

身临其境练一练

Friends,《老友记》


Oh wow, what a beautiful name! What is it again?

哦,哇,多美的名字!再问一次,你叫什么来着?

Kristen.

克里斯汀。

Got it!So…

知道了!所以…



So uh, do you live around here?

所以,呃,你住这附近?

Yeah! Yeah! Right down there. Hey listen; let me give you a little tip.

是的!是的!就在那边。嘿,听着,我给你点建议。

Do not take a nap on this stoop or you can wake up with your shoes gone.

别在门廊上打盹儿,要不然醒来后你会发现你的鞋不见了。

I'll remember that.

我会记住的。

Okay. Yeah. Listen would you uh, would you like to have dinner with me tonight?

好的。对了,听着,你,呃,你今天晚上可不可以和我一起吃饭?

Oh I, I have plans tonight.Oh.

哦,我,我今天晚上有安排了。

But how about tomorrow?

明天怎么样?

Sounds great! Okay all right, well where does this go?

听起来不错!好吧,那这个放哪儿?

You look strong, why don't I take that and you grab one of the boxes.

你看起来很强壮,为什么不让我拿这个,你去搬箱子呢?

Okay. Yeah. Yeah, I'll grab this one.

好吧,来,来,我来拿这个。

职场美语

Do you wanna come to my birthday party?

你想参加我的生日聚会吗?

Could I come? Wow, I'm dying for that.

我可以来吗?哇,我太想去了。

重点讲解:

I would really like that.

I'm dying for that.

Be dying for是“十分渴望…”的意思,所以,下次邀请你去参加活动,你也非常想去时,你就可以说: I'm dying for that.

分享到