影视剧中的社交美语 第2期:招呼问候
日期:2014-08-26 15:46

(单词翻译:单击)

身临其境练一练

本段对话选自17 Again,《重返17岁》


O'Donnell:It's Maggie's friends. Watch this. Hey, girls, how's it going?

奥德埃尔:是玛姬的朋友们,看着!嗨,女孩们,还好吗?

Jaime:Do I know you?

嘉敏:我认识妳吗?

What'd you do, mug K-Fed?

你想怎么样,鬼脸丑男?



Ned:Welcome to the bottom of the food chain Hey, look, you always had my back in high school, okay?

内德:欢迎来到食物链的最底层。你看,高中时你总是在背后支持我,不是吗?

So if your spirit guide wants you to be a fake teenager and me to be your fake dad, the least I can do is to make sure that my fake son doesn't look like a total douche.

所以 如果你的精神引导者想要你假装成青少年,而要我假装是你老爸,至少我能做到的是确保我的假儿子看起来不像个脑残。

O'Donnell:I don't look like a douche.

奥德埃尔:我看起来才不像脑残。

What a douche!

你真是脑残。

Ned:We're going shopping.

内德:我们要去购物。

O'Donnell:Really?

奥德埃尔:真的吗?

Yes, your shirt is bedazzled

是的,你的丁恤让人眼花缭乱。

O'Donnell:Bedazzled with rhinestones.

奥德埃尔:那些是人造钻石。

职场美语

Harry, how,re you doing?

哈里,你过得怎么样?

Good, how're you doing?

很好,你呢?

I'm doing fine.

不错。

Long time no see. How are you doing?

好久不见。近来好吗?

Fine.

很好。

重点讲解

How do you do?

How are you doing?

How do you do?是在正式场合用得比较多的一句问候语,一般用于成人之间但是朋友间或熟人之间更常用How're you doing?如果一切都很好的话,就可以回答说I'm doing fine.或是Pretty well/good.

分享到