影视剧中的社交美语 第49期:一切都会好的
日期:2014-11-07 17:23

(单词翻译:单击)

身临其境练一练

Marley and Me,《马利和我》


Hey, honey, what happened to the, uh the Desert Storm piece?

亲爱的,那篇有关《沙漠风暴》的文章怎么样了?

That's it. The injured girl's dead in Kuwait.

没什么。那个受伤的女孩死在科威特了。

Is that not in there?

在文章里没提到么?

Uh-uh. I think they cut that.

没有。我想他们删掉了。

They spelled your name wrong.

而且写错了你的名字。



You're kidding. Let me see that.

不是吧。让我看看。

Forget it.

算了,没事。

Are you joking?

你在开玩笑么?

Forget it. You know what? It's good. It's really good.

没事。知道吗?我觉得这篇文章写的很好,真的。

It's got the facts. It's got color.

陈述了事实,润色了文章。

It's a really solid piece.

真的是一篇好文章。

Thanks.

谢谢。

Well, I mean, I tried to breathe some life into it, you know…

我总让文章更加栩栩如生。你知道的。

Yes.

是啊。

I like this article. I'm almost done with yours.

我喜欢这文章,我快看完你的文章了。

This idea of voting machines sounds really efficient.

你关于投票器的想法很有用呢。

Well, when you get to the next page, you'll see...that I talk about what could happen.

你翻到下一版你会看到我在讨论可能发生的事情。

Hey, it, okay. I see.

啊,好的,我看到了。

职场美语

I could kick myself, really. How could I mess this up?

我真恨我自己。我怎么能把这个搞砸呢?

Just relax. Everything's gonna be OK.

放松点,一切都会好的。

You should take a few days off. Everything's gonna be OK.

你应该休几天假。一切都会好起来的。

I hope so.

希望如此。

重点讲解:

Everything will get better

Everything's gonna be OK

无论发生大事或小事,老外鼓励安慰他人的“万金油”句子就是: Everything's gonna be OK.(一切都会好起来的)。Everything will get better.在意思上也是正确的,但却不是老外最常用的。

分享到
重点单词
  • efficientadj. 效率高的,胜任的
  • votingn. 投票 动词vote的现在分词形式