影视剧中的社交美语 第42期:神魂颠倒
日期:2014-10-29 15:20

(单词翻译:单击)

身临其境练一练

Mr.& Mrs. Smith,《史密斯夫妇》


Stop. Stop. You've only known the girl for six weeks.

停! 停! 你认识这女孩才6周。

I'm in love. She's smart, sexy.

我恋爱了,她聪明又性感。

She's uninhibited, spontaneous, complicated.

她落落大方,天生丽质又有深度。

She's the sweetest thing I've ever seen!

她是我此生中最令我喜爱的女子!

I knew Gladys for two and a half years before I asked her to marry me.

你知道的,我认识Gladys两年半之后才向她求婚。



You have to have a foundation of friendship, brother. The other stuff fades.Hi.

你必须得先有个友谊感情基础,兄弟。其他的感情都会变弱的。嗨!

So, you don't think this is all happening a little fast?

那么,你不觉得这一切发展得稍快了点吗?

You know me. I never do anything without thinking it through.

你了解我的,我从不会不经思索鲁莽行事。

What does he do?

他是干什么的?

He's in construction. He's a bigtime contractor.

他是搞建筑的,是个一流的承包商。

A server goes down on Wall Street...

只要华尔街有服务器当机。

she's there anytime, day or night.

她就得随时去修,不管昼夜。

She's like Batman for computers.

她就像电脑界的蝙蝠侠。

He's gone as much as I am so...it's perfect.

他跟我一样经常出差,所以…这很理想。

I give the whole thing six months tops.

我估计你们撑死了也就6个月。

Eddie, I asked her to marry me.

艾迪,我向她求婚了。

What?

什么?

I'm getting married.

我就快结婚了。

职场美语

You look stunning. What makes you so delightful?

你看起来气色真好。什么事情那么高兴?

I'm head over heels in love.

我热恋了。

I'm head over heels in love.

我热恋了。

Wow, really? Congratulations.But, haven't you just met her for half month?

哇,真的吗?但是你不是半个月前才遇到她吗?

重点讲解:

I'm in love.

I'm head over heels in love.

“我热恋了 ”我们一般会说:I'm in love.或者I fall in love with…那么,完全沉浸在热恋中,被迷得神魂颠倒,有没有更加形象的表达呢?在平淡的be in love中加上程度副词就可以啦:I'm head over heels in love.头和脚跟都牵绊在一起了,说明自己已经完全不是自己,被爱情俘虏啦。

分享到
重点单词
  • constructionn. 建设,建造,结构,构造,建筑物
  • delightfuladj. 令人愉快的,可喜的
  • spontaneousadj. 自发的,自然产生的
  • complicatedadj. 复杂的,难懂的 动词complicate的过去
  • foundationn. 基础,根据,建立 n. 粉底霜,基金会
  • havenn. 港口,避难所,安息所 v. 安置 ... 于港中,
  • smartadj. 聪明的,时髦的,漂亮的,敏捷的,轻快的,整洁的