影视剧中的社交美语 第75期:邀请散步
日期:2014-12-23 16:53

(单词翻译:单击)

身临其境练一练

Lost,《迷失》


Hi.

你好。

Hi. Shannon, right?

你好,香农,对吧?

Yeah. Are you doing anything?

是的,你在做什么吗?

Me? No, I was just, uh. What are you doing?

我?不,我只是,呃…你在做什么?

I was just going to go for a walk. Do you want to come?

我只是随便逛逛,想一块儿吗?

Yeah, yes, sure.

哦,好的,当然。

Can I ask you something?

我问你个问题可以吗?



Oh, I wondered when this was going to come up.

哦,我在想你什么时候会问。

Yes, I'm the bass guitarist in...

是的,我在乐队里是个低音吉他手...

Do you know anything about fishing?

你会钓鱼吗?

What? Fishing? My granddad used to take me out, taught me everything he knows.

什么?钓鱼?嗯,我祖父曾带我出去钓鱼,他把他知道的都教给了我。

Everything he knew, he's dead now, God rest his soul.

教给我他知道的每件事。他现在已经去世了,上帝保佑他。

Yeah, I'm like a...I'm a fishing fiend.

嗯,是的,我就像一个…一个钓鱼能手。

I mean England's an island so I just throw it in and...fish.

我的意思是,英国是个岛国,我甩出线就可以钓鱼。

Good.

很好。

职场美语

I really thank you for the dinner, and the food is so delicious. I'm so full.

非常感谢你请我吃晚饭,而且饭菜非常可口。我好饱。

Wanna go for a walk?

出去走走吧?

I'd love to.

好的。

重点讲解:

Do you like going for a stroll?

Wanna go for a walk?

stroll是指“溜达,不紧不慢的散步”,所以说到散步我们是不是会用这个词呢?老外可不会用这么书面的词语哦,他们一般就直接用take a walk或go for a walk。

分享到