影视剧中的社交美语 第33期:烦闷抓狂
日期:2014-10-16 15:45

(单词翻译:单击)

身临其境练一练

Sideways,《杯酒人生》


I'd like to go home now.

我要回家了

Miles, get out of the car. Would you drive me back to the motel, please?

麦斯,下车 你载我回旅馆好吗?

You know...She bringing him to the wedding?

你知道吗? 她要带他出席婚礼?

What do you think?

你觉得呢?



Why didn't you tell me about this before, Jack?

你怎么之前没有跟我说?杰克?

Because I knew you'd get so freaked out that you wouldn't even come on this trip.

我知道你会难以接受然后就不来旅行了。

But then I thought, this is the perfect place to tell you.

我想这是告诉你的最佳场所。

We're here to forget about all that shit. We're here to party, man.

我们到这里是忘了所有的烂事,我们是来狂欢的。

I'm gonna be a fucking pariah. Persona non grata.

我会被排挤 变成个不受欢迎人士。

Everybody's gonna be holding their breath, waiting to see if I get drunk and make a scene.

大家都会屏住呼吸 看我会不会喝醉出糗。

No, no. No. Look. I talked to Victoria. Okay?She's cool. Everybody's cool.

不…听着.我和薇朵谈过了,她没问题大家都没问题。

I'm sorry. You've been talking...Behind my back...you've been talking about it?

不好意思,你和她谈过…不让我知道?你们曾经谈过这件事。

What are you doing? Come back here.

你在做什么?回来。

Miles! Come here. Give me that bottle.

麦斯,回来,把那瓶酒给我、

Back off, Jack. Come on...Back off, man!

回来,把那瓶酒给我。滚开,杰克。

职场美语

Hey, who was the girl that you were talking to? Why were you talking to her anyway? I'm your girlfriend.

嘿,刚跟你说话的那女的是谁啊?你为啥要搭理她?我是你女朋友啊。

Oh, c'mon. It's only a friend. Get off my back for once.

哦,好了,只是普通朋友,不要再为这个烦我了。

I will ask you one more time. Are you coming to the party this weekend?

我再问你一遍,周末那个派対你去吗?

Get off my back. I am so busy with the expense report. I have to pull some extra hours at the office these days.

别烦我了。我忙着做财务报表,最近几天都必须在办公室加班。

重点讲解:

Get off my back.

Don't bother me.

Get off my back!直译就是“从我背上下去! ”,引申为“别烦我”。说这句话时,脑中想到的情境是一个小猴子在妈妈身上又跳又抓,最后妈妈终于恼怒地把它从背上赶下来。而Don't bother则比较生硬,也不太礼貌,老外很少这样跟别人说话。

分享到
重点单词
  • botherv. 使恼怒,使不安,烦扰,费心 n. 烦扰,麻烦,焦急
  • scenen. 场,景,情景