影视剧中的社交美语 第56期:Hold住
日期:2014-11-18 17:04

(单词翻译:单击)

身临其境练一练

The Incredibles,《超人总动员》


Put a field around us now!

发出防护革保护我们。

I've never done one that big.

我从没发过这么大的防护罩。

Do it now!Abort, abort, abort!Abort, abort, abort!

快点!请取消攻击。取消攻击…准备好。

Brace yourselves!Mom!

妈妈!

Everybody calm down.

大家都冷静下来!

I'll tell you what we're not gonna do.

我来告诉你们我们不能做的事。



We're not gonna panic,

绝对不能惊慌。

we're not... Look out!

哦,我的天哪!

Oh, my God! Who's idea was this?What are we gonna do? We're dead!

这是谁的馊主意?我们该怎么办?我们死定了 !

It blew up!We survived but we're dead!

飞机被炸成碎片了!没被炸死但我们也没有活路了。

Stop it!We are not gonna die!

别吵了!我们不会死。

Both of you will get a grip.

你们都冷静下来。

I will ground you for a month!Understand?

否则我就罚你们禁足一个月,明白吗?

职场美语

We can't finish the movie.It's way over the budget already.

我们完成不了这部电影了,现在电影已经严重超出预算了。

Get a grip! We can always find new sponsors. This movie is going to be a hit.

冷静点,总能找到新赞助人的。这个电影会超火的。

重点讲解:

You need to control yourself.

You have to get a grip on yourself.

grip本思为“紧握”,get a grip on yourself“紧握自己 ”,也就是“控制自己”,不要让自己失控,用现在的话就是“要Hold住啊!”

分享到
重点单词
  • budgetn. 预算 vt. 编预算,为 ... 做预算 vi.
  • controln. 克制,控制,管制,操作装置 vt. 控制,掌管,支
  • understandvt. 理解,懂,听说,获悉,将 ... 理解为,认为
  • panicn. 恐慌 adj. 惊慌的 vt. 使 ... 惊慌
  • bracev. 使防备,支撑,拉紧,使绷紧 n. 支柱,托架,支架