影视剧中的社交美语 第23期:不用客气
日期:2014-09-28 15:45

(单词翻译:单击)

身临其境练一练

本段对话选自The Holiday,《恋爱假期》


Dad, do Mr.Napkin Head.

爸爸,扮餐巾纸老头。

No, no, no, no, we don't do Mr. Napkin Head in company.

不行,不行,不行,不行,有客人在的时候我们不玩这个。

Please! Do it! Do it, please! Would you? Please.

求你了扮吧,扮吧,求你了,可以吗?求你了!

Okay, I'll do it quickly.

好吧,我只扮一下下。

Oh, Thank you for that.

太好了,谢谢!

You're welcome. Now do it.

不客气,那开始吧!

All right.

好的。

Amanda, can I borrow your napkin, please?

阿曼达,借下你的餐巾纸,可以吗?

Oh. Yes.

哦,可以。

Here you go, dad.

开始了哦,爸爸。

Yeah, you pass me those glasses when I need them.

好的,我要眼镜的时候就递给我。

Amanda, you,re gonna love this. It's so funny.

阿曼达,你肯定会喜欢的。太好笑了,

I mean, you'll fall off chair, it's so funny.

你会笑趴下的,太好笑了。



Hello. Hello, my name is Mr.Napkin Head.

你妤。你们好,我叫餐巾纸老头。

职场美语

I'm grateful for all the things you've done.

非常感谢你所做的一切。

Oh, don't mention it. It's not a big deal.

哦,不用客气。又不是什么大事。

Thank you so much for your considerate treatment.

非常感谢您周到的招待。

Don't mention it. I'm so glad you enjoy it.

不用客气。你们喜欢我就很高兴。

重点讲解:

You're welcome.

Don't mention it.

You're welcome.是最常见的“不用客气。”的表达。Don't mention it.则相 对口语化,是老外口头常说的,其字面意思就是“别提了,根本不值一提”, 意思就是没什么大事,你别放在心上。

分享到